Every Visitor Is Listening

He he he look at the title and tell me in the comments if I tricked you again or not... ;)

~~Laurance's point of view~~

I was ready to hack and slash every enemy in my way so I summoned myself a training dummy and I slashed the head off the dummy and Aphmau came in the room and I almost slashed her head off. "Easy there buddy." she chuckled. "Oh sorry I was just practicing..." I looked away. "Why are you looking away?" Aphmau asked. "Well I wasn't able to take back my ability to turn into a shadow knight so I guess I'm stuck with being a shadow knight but hey at least if I turn into a shadow knight, I will get a free kiss from it." I chuckled. She punched me. "Seriously what is with you and punching me?" I said. "I learned it from TheDragonScale101." Aphmau punched me again. "Hey no problem!" TheDragonScale101 said. "Where did she come from?" I stared at TheDragonScale101. "Well she is the person who writing this story." Aphmau explained. "Oh of course and I'm guessing she likes to punch too?" I guessed. I get punched by TheDragonScale101. "OWWWWW HOW POWERFUL ARE YOU?" I asked in pain. "I'm powerful enough to  kill anybody with one punch and I'm powerful enough to do anything I want, like this." she made all the fan girls of Aaron attack me. "YOU ARE SO EVIL! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" I yelled as my hair gets pulled by fan girls. "AARMAU WILL HAPPEN, YOU'LL SEE!" screamed one of the fan girls. I growled and I turned into a shadow knight. I tried to fight them off but I'm not powerful enough. I called to Garroth but I have no idea where Garroth is.

~~TheDragonScale101's point of view~~ (ME!)

This was too funny to watch so I teleported to Garroth. I was invisible as always. I looked into Garroth's room. I rubbed my eyes, THAT IS NOT WHAT CHILDREN ARE SUPPOSED TO SEE AND I'M A CHILD, AHHHHHHH Garroth and Grace were making out and it's not just kissing, it's actual make out! IT WAS A MAKE OUT SESSION AND I NEEDED TO ERASE THAT OUT OF MY MIND! I tried to erase it but IT KEEPS ON GETTING WORSE AND WORSE! I RATHER WATCH LAURANCE SLASHING THE FAN GIRLS THAN GARROTH DOING "THE THING" TO GRACE. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. 

~~Laurance's point of view~~  

I'm guessing Garroth and Grace are doing their "make out session" UGH stop pulling my hair fan girls. I forgot I could fly. I grew my wings and I flew away. I grabbed Aphmau and I told her to grow her wings and she did grow her wings. We both flew in the air and we were talking. I was flirting mostly even though we are a married couple I still want to flirt with Aphmau. I flirted,"Do you smell smoke? Oh wait I forgot, You are smoking hot!"She giggled. "Oh wait maybe I should soak myself in water to remove the heat from me." she winked. "Do it because THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!" I sang the song. "Ha funny..." she rolled her eyes. "Is it too late to say sorry?" she sang the song. We sang songs all day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every

Visitor

Is

Listening

I'm so evil aren't I? Remember when I went into Garroth's room? Well that's what the title meant, I was the visitor who listen to what Garroth and Grace were doing (WHICH WAS DISGUSTING). Don't worry I will put your usernames as well if you comment your name then you might be the next person to go into the book. But I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please tell me how sneaky I was and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!