Date at the Diner

I went to Kawaii~Chan's Diner and her food is delicious! XD

~~Laurance's point of view~~

~~In Kawaii~Chan's Diner~~

"So Laurance~Kun who are you with today?" asked Kawaii~Chan. "I am with Aphmau but I'm just going to wait for awhile because she's late for our date." I sighed. "Oh so Aphmau~Senpai and Laurance~Kun are having a date?" she asked. "Yup and our Wedding is in two days." i added. "YAY KAWAII~CHAN CAN'T WAIT FOR APHMAU~SENPAI AND LAURANCE~KUN'S WEDDING." she squealed. "No wonder Laurance~Kun was wearing a suit and tie."  Kawaii~Chan looked at me. Then Aphmau came into the Diner. She was wearing a purple dress with white gloves and she was wearing purple heels and black earrings. I was wide eyed. "Do you like what you see?" she asked as she was blushing. "I like how you are dressed." i complimented. Kawaii~Chan led us to our table. "So Kawaii~Chan will be your waiter and what does Aphmau~Senpai and Laurance~Kun want as drinks?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "I will get a Coke." i answered. "And I will have water." Aphmau ordered.  "Hm Kawaii~Chan has an idea!" she snapped her fingers and we were teleported to Heaven Diner.

~~At the Heaven Diner~~

 "This is the best Diner Kawaii~Chan has ever seen and Kawaii~Chan admits that this Diner is better than her Diner." admits Kawaii~Chan.

~~After the date (I'm just lazy XD) ~~  

"That was the best date ever." i exclaimed. "heh yeah..." she was blushing. "Um why are you blushing Aphmau?" i asked. "ummmm you see..." she mutters the rest to herself. "huh? what did you say?" i asked. "We were under the mistletoe." Aphmau said. "but it's past Christmas." i answered. "I think Kawaii~Chan is doing this or it's maybe Irene." Aphmau shrugged. "But we can still kiss." I flirted. "What is with you and kissing me A LOT?" Aphmau asked. "ummmmmmmmm." i kept quiet. "Race you back home." she raced me toward her old home. "You're on!" i yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all the chapters I write are going to be short so get used to it but anyways guys I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!