Dead or Alive?

APHMAU IS DEAD? OH NO maybe she's not dead.Find out in this book okay i will stop talking......

Laurance's point of view

~~At the picnic area~~

I flew down to Aphmau and i cried,"please don't leave me.". "remember i will always love you." her words stayed in my head. "please don't leave me you promised that you will never leave me. I love you."i cried into her chest.

~~Aphmau's point of view~~

~~In Heaven~~

"hello?" i said. "I'll be right there...wait why are you here? wait how are you dead? I thought Laurance caught you." Irene asked. "i think he was in the moment of me kissing him that he didn't even notice me falling." i blushed. "well you shouldn't be here. I will give you another life." she winked. "wait wouldn't that be a sin and why did you wink?" i asked. "it's not a sin if it's for your ship and you'll see why i winked." she answered. And the next thing I knew,I was back on Minecraftia.

~~Laurance's point of view~~

"Laurance? Laurance?" a familiar voice said. I looked up. It was Aphmau but how was she alive. "h-how are you alive?" i asked. "I'm guessing Irene gave me another chance to live but I don't know why." Aphmau said. "I don't care any more,all I care about is you being here with me.I thought i lost you,i thought i lost the one i cared about,i thought i lost my love." i said. "well you didn't lose me.I promised you that i will never leave you." she kissed me. I kissed back but this time I didn't let go of her.

~~In the morning~~

I'm very confused.Then Irene appears in front of me.I swear she scares the Nether out of me when she does that. "IRENE STOP APPEARING IN FRONT OF ME WITHOUT ME KNOWING." i yelled. "Heh sorry but you are going to have to get used to this but anyways Aphmau died but how?" Irene asked. "oh um when we were kissing in the air, I think her powers deactivated and her wings disappeared so then she fell out of my hands and the last thing i saw was a dead Aphmau." i sniffed. "Well i gave her another chance so that she can be with you but do not let that happen." she ordered. "but how can i stop her from dying?" i asked. She gave me 100 hearts. "50 hearts for you and 50 hearts for her.These hearts can give anybody 1 more life when they die so you and Aphmau now have 50 lives left." Irene explained. "Can you make me more handsome?" i asked. Irene rolled her eyes as if she's saying "You wish." She teleported me in front of Aphmau. Are you kidding me Irene? "uh...heh morning Aphmau." i greeted as i blushed. We were inches from kissing.Jeez how many times did we kiss?We went to at least one date and we kissed like a hundred times.Finally,Aphmau blushed saying,"hello Prince Laurance." Wait Prince Laurance? "Hello Princess Aphmau" i flirted. "So Prince Laurance how about a kiss for Princess Aphmau or are you going to be my King?" she said. "wait are you joking because I'm not interested into Table anymore." i said. "No I'm not joking, lets get married in 6 months." she said in a firm voice. "wait really? but we barely even dated." i said. "that's why i gave you 6 months until our wedding and what shall the theme be for the wedding?" Aphmau asked. "um maybe a husky,purple,green and heart themed wedding." i answered as i looked at Celeste. Celeste barked. "She seems happy with it and I like the purple theme and i think we are all okay with the heart theme." she winked at me. THANK YOU IRENE. We sailed our boat toward Phoenix Drop.

~~At the Phoenix Drop Docks~~

"Hello mom." greeted Malachi and Levin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau proposed? and Aphmau isn't dead? and what will happen next? Sorry guys that this chapter was so short,it's because the puppy kept on messing around my laptop so i couldn't get much done but i promise to give you a better chapter later this night because i promised to do two chapters today so i hope you guys enjoyed it if you did then please follow me and comment about how awesome this chapter was and if you want to play with me on Minecraft PS3 then enter my name which is xandriane and we can talk about how Kawaii my books are but as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!