Advice from Malachi?

Lets pretend that they met everyone already so lets get on with the story.

Laurance's point of view

~At the Docks of Phoenix Drop~~

"um Laurance can i speak to you in private?" asked Malachi. "um sure." i answered. We went to a secret place that nobody even knows that it's here. "Um where are we going?" i asked. "we are going to a place that speaks the Truth." Malachi answered.

~~At the Sacred Phoenix Palace~~

"wait i recognize this place." i said. "yes it's the palace that the sacred Phoenix always awakens at." Malachi answered. As we reached inside the palace,he turned around. "so what did you need to talk to me about?" i asked. "well i heard that you and Aphmau are going to be married in 6 months so i figured that you will be needing help with your dates in those 6 months you have." he suggested. "yes i need help, all we do is kiss but i want more than that, i want to have a baby with her." i said. "oh dear, well that may be a problem because you know how that is going to happen right?" he frowned. "of course i know what is going to happen in order to get that but how am i going to have her love me enough to do that?" i asked. "fine i will tell you. You will have to date her and give her a lot of gifts and if you have any time, rent or get a house and pretty much make the first move to making out with her." he said. I face palmed. This is going to suck and i feel like I'm going to regret it.

~~After Renting a room~~

I went out to get Aphmau. "APHMAU! APHMAU!" i yelled.She ran toward me. "you called?" she said. "follow me." i said. We went to our room that we stayed for the night. "So Laurance why did..." i interrupted her by kissing her. I forcefully put her on the couch and pretty much made out.I knew she was busy but I wanted her to know how i really felt about her.Then she said,"Laurance...I never knew you loved me that way,I thought you loved me for only marriage but I was wrong,you love me more than anybody else, you love me like you want a baby.Well we could have that but right now lets focus on getting Garroth out of the Irene Dimension."  "sorry for just making out with you without you knowing." i apologized. "hey it's alright." she winked at me. Darn i was so close but at least she knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again sorry for the short chapter but of course it's almost New Years and i needed to see the fireworks in Nevada but Laurance and Aphmau had their little make out session but i hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please follow me and comment about how KAWAII this chapter was and if you want to play with me on Minecraft PS3 then enter my name which is xandriane but of course DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!