Alice and Alex

WE HAVE REACHED 200 READS!!! but thats not enough I need at least 1000 and then maybe I will reveal the parents of Aphmau and Grace... but anyways lets get on with the story...

~~Laurance's point of view~~

~In Alice's room~

"Hello Alice!" i said. "Hello father!" giggled Alice. "I see you and Nekoette are practicing how to fight. Did you learn how to fight on your own?" i asked. "Yeah i learned on my own and i learned from Dimitri as well." Alice answered. "So you apparently know everybody here?" i asked. "Well only some people but mostly kids. I know Lello, Malachi, Levin, Alexis, Yip, Kyle, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Donna, Logan, Travis, Katelyn, Aaron, Dimitri, Nekoette, okay fine I know everybody in this village." Alice giggled."You know you are just like your mother?" i chuckled. "what do you mean?" asked Alice. "That means that you will make friends with anybody and you will always have a smile on your face." I explained. Then Aphmau came into the room with Alex. "This boy is like you too! He pulls pranks,he flirts with girls, and he's a show off just like you." Aphmau laughed.  "HEY!" Me and Alex yelled in unison. Aphmau and Alice giggled as they took off running.Me and Alex ran after them.

~~In the hallway~~

 "COME BACK HERE!" I yelled. Then Alex turned into a cheetah and ran faster. Unfortunately, Aphmau grew her wings and she grabbed Alice before Alex could catch them. UGH WHY DOES APHMAU ALWAYS GROW WINGS? SHE'S SUCH A SCAREDY CAT. Then Aphmau turned into a cheetah and so did Alice and they ran faster than us. Then we all ran out the door.

~~Outside~~  

And then Aphmau grew wings and she grabbed Alice.Then she drank an invisibility potion. I checked in my backpack, it had 10 invisibility potions but now it has 5 potions of invisibility. OHHHHH wait, when we were dancing, she said that she needed to be excused.  Oh that dirty little... I threw down a see through invisibility potion. "I've found them, follow me." I ordered. He transformed into a hawk. I grew my wings I grabbed Aphmau and Alice. "AHHH." They both screamed. I summoned two floating chairs and I tied them both up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry again for short chapter but I saw the newest episode of "MyStreet"  AND I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT I FELL OFF THE COUCH, BUMP MY HEAD ON THE TABLE AND LAUGH LIKE A MANIAC. Warning Spoilers, ZANE WAS IN APHMAU'S CLOTHES AND ZANE SCARED OFF LAURANCE,GARROTH,DANTE, AND TRAVIS AND IT WAS SO FUNNY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!