Shall we be married?

I WATCHED THE NEWEST EPISODE OF MINECRAFT DIARIES AND LAURANCE AND APHMAU WERE DANCING TOGETHER AND I WAS GOING FAN GIRL ABOUT IT but anyways lets get on with the story... (Warning: TOO FUNNY!) special characters are coming to this wedding. ;)

~~Laurance's point of view~~

~Wedding Day~ (T^T)

So I was getting ready for my wedding when suddenly Bill Cypher came in and asked me,"Can I be your best man?" "Where did you come from?" i asked. "Don't ask but hurry before..." then other guy characters came in. "they come...." Bill Cypher finished with a sigh. "You should pick me as your best man." said Spongebob. "NO I SHOULD BE YOUR BEST MAN!" demanded Zeus. I wonder what Aphmau is up to. This is going to take awhile. "Pick me I'm the ladies man." smirked Luke (from Jessie).

~~Aphmau's point of view~~

I was getting ready for my wedding when suddenly TheStoryMaker (you should follow her) came in and asked me,"Can I be your Lady of Honor?" "How are you here?" I asked. "Don't ask but hurry before..." the other girl characters came in. "they come.." TheStoryMaker finished with a sigh. "MAKE ME YOUR LADY OF HONOR OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOUR SENPAI!" yelled Yandere Chan. "I think it would be wise if you make me your Lady of Honor." Athena said in a smart voice. "I write songs for Austin so you have to make me your Lady of Honor." Ally said (from Austin and Ally). "Maybe i should be your Lady of Honor." winked LexiT645 (you should also follow her). I wonder what Laurance is up to.This is going to be a long time. "I've dated two men so you should make me your Lady of Honor." Jessie said (From Jessie).

~~WEDDING TIME~~

~Laurance's point of view~

I had to pick Bill Cypher as my Best Man or he will kill me. I looked at Aphmau as she walked down the aisle. She was as beautiful as an Angel from the Heavens. No seriously,she was wearing full white. We picked Zane as our priest. UGH. "Do you Laurance take Aphmau as your lovely wife?" asked Zane. "I do." "And do you Aphmau take Laurance as your daring husband?" asked Zane. "I do." "you may now kiss the bride." happily said Zane. I kissed Aphmau. Everybody was clapping. I could tell that many people is going to hate me. I hugged Aphmau. "Thank you everybody for your appreciation for me and Aphmau's wedding." I told everybody. "You are welcome plus without us, you couldn't be as handsome as us." Every boy smirked at the girls. "You are welcome plus without us, Aphmau would be an ugly mess." Every girl giggled at the boys. "HEY!" yelled Aphmau. I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter but WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a shout out to ~~TheStoryMaker~~ and LexiT645 and THAT WAS JUST HILARIOUS!!! but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!