A brother and a proposal?

One of the characters is Grace's brother, I wonder who it is....

~~Laurance's point of view~~

~In Aphmau's room~

I was talking to Aphmau about her sister. "How come you didn't tell me you had a sister?" i asked. "I guess i forgot about my family because of all the battling and lord stuff." Aphmau said. Then I heard Grace screaming. "I JUST SAW MY BROTHER!" yelled Grace. "We didn't have a brother." Aphmau said. "Oh yeah i forgot, you weren't there to see our new brother from another mother, you ran away because our parents were talking about forced marriage." Grace explained. "WAIT YOU WERE GOING TO BE FORCED TO BE MARRIED?" i asked. "Shh and yes." shushed Aphmau. "So are you friends with Dante?" Grace asked. "WAIT DANTE?" Aphmau yelled. "Yeah why? let me guess you have already met him." guessed Grace. "NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE'S MARRIED TO KAWAII~CHAN!" yelled Aphmau. "So now Kawaii~Chan is a part of our family?" asked Grace. "probably and does this mean Dante and Kawaii~Chan are now a part of Irene's family?" Aphmau asked. "yep." answered Grace.

~~In my room~~ 

I wanted to get away from Aphmau and Grace since it was a family meeting. So what I wanted to do for Aphmau was to write a poem that rhymes and wanted it to be a love poem. 

~~After I wrote my poem~~

I read over my poem,

"The One I Love."  by Laurance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She brings me light,

That shines so bright,

but the sight,

was like a fight,

between a girl and a bite,

of course i chose the girl who had a wonderful flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cadenza,Hayden and I,

wouldn't lie, 

to each other even though i throw pie,

and i know i would die,

if i didn't see you i would tie,

myself to a chair and then i will wonder why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the girl i made out,

wouldn't cry or pout,

and i doubt,

she will scout,

for another boy as stout,

and plus i would shout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a dove,

that looks above,

but let me just say it in three words,

I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau was crying behind me. "Aphmau?" i said. "I heard that whole poem and that was just beautiful." Aphmau said as a tear dropped. "I wasn't finished."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please make me the happiest person in the world,

Will you marry me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i know you already proposed but this time i had a ring. That proposal wasn't official, my proposal was official." i said. "but really, Will you marry me?" i asked as i stood on one knee and i held the ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA CLIFFHANGER MUHAHAHAHHAAHHA (did i do a good evil laugh?). Well anyways i hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please follow me and comment if you want to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!