The Love Doctor

HAPPY NEW YEARS IF YOU ARE IN THE NEVADA AND WELCOME TO 2016 but anyways I know what you are thinking ,"WHY IS THIS CALLED THE LOVE DOCTOR?" well Malachi is now pronounced The Love Doctor but anyways lets get on with the story.....XD Why are you even here? XD

Laurance's point of view

~~At the Malachi's house~~

"YOU ARE NOT THE LOVE DOCTOR!" i yelled. "YES I AM, I GAVE YOU ADVICE ABOUT HOW TO GET APHMAU!" Malachi yelled. "YEAH BUT SHE ENDED UP NOT MAKING OUT WITH ME ANYMORE!" I argued. Aphmau giggles in the background. I looked around for her,she was upstairs,she heard our yelling. "Sorry Aphmau." i apologized. "It's alright and Malachi you are the Love Doctor and Laurance you got advice from my son?" Aphmau asked. "um... yeah..." i stuttered. "Wow you are now turning into Garroth but this guy doesn't know anything about loving a girl other than his mother." laughed Aphmau. "I AM NOT TURNING INTO GARROTH!" i yelled. "wow you are even now acting like Garroth,did you and Garroth switch brains because then i will marry Garroth because probably he's acting you." Aphmau chuckled. I tackled her. We were inches from kissing. I swear, Irene is always making us inches from kissing. "I am not Garroth,I am Prince Laurance." i laughed. "Okay prove it." she stood up. "do what only Laurance would do." I kissed her. "that proves nothing.Do what you always wanted to do." she laughed.  "I can't." i said. "then you are Garroth." Aphmau said. I tackled her again but this time,i grabbed her and i made out with her. She escaped me and she ran away from me as she said,"now that's the Laurance i knew."  I ran after her.

~~Outside~~

 She looked behind herself. I was catching up so she grew her wings and she flew away.DARN.I grew my wings and I flew after her.She grew tired and i caught her. "I caught you Queen Aphmau." I laughed. Just then she transformed into a hawk and she flew faster. I flew faster than her and i caught her again but this time she gave up and she turned back into her human self. "I guess you caught me." she kissed me and i let go of my grip and she escaped. Oh that little... I could just tie her up so that she could never escape so this time i summoned a floating chair and rope and this time i caught her and i never let go of her. I tied her up. "Oh come on Prince Laurance, you will never do this to Princess Aphmau." she said in a beautiful voice that could almost make a Prince kiss the Princess. wait no Laurance stop dreaming of kissing Aphmau. "come on Laurance,if you let go of me then you can have your little make out session with me." Aphmau said in that beautiful voice again. "Nope now what should i do with you... oh i know!" I leaned in closer and i kissed her. She then escaped from the rope but she didn't escape from me. "I will never let go of you." I said. "I will never lose you." i said as i hugged her. "I will never love anybody else but you." I said as i flew down with her.She was sleeping. "Sleep well my angel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that just fitted perfectly with the book cover and am i the only one who thought that the Love Doctor part was just funny.Well i hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please follow me and comment about how AWESOME this chapter and if you guys want to play with me on Minecraft PS3 then put my username which is xandriane and we can talk about how KAWAII this book was and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!