The War of the shippers

Irene,Enki and Laurmau shippers vs Shad and Zanemau shippers vs Esmund and Aarmau shippers vs Menphia and garmau shippers vs Kul'zak and Danmau shippers. So now it's an all out war between all ships (except Travmau) and I wonder who is going to win... ;)

~~Laurance's point of view~~

We've been fighting for HOURS and we still haven't won. Let's just hope this doesn't end up ten years of battling just like Troy and Greece. "Are we done yet?" i asked Enki. "Nope and it doesn't look like it's going to end." Enki answered. AWW MAN. well at least i can summon whatever i want in my head. "Can you summon a clone of Aphmau?" i asked my brain. A clone of Aphmau appears. "And can you make her like me?" i asked my brain. And then Aphmau starts to swoon over me.Now this is the Aphmau i like. I smirked. And then I asked,"Can I make out with you?" "sure Prince Laurance." she said in a beautiful voice. "Can I have a bed?" i asked my brain. And then a bed appeared. Time for a make out session. I smirked as I saw Aphmau on the bed. I walked behind her and she didn't notice me yet. Then I tackled her, she said,"Hello Prince Handsome" "I already like you." i said as i kissed her. Then I made out with her. I know this wasn't the real her but now I feel more confidant to asked that to real Aphmau. After that, i grew tired and i deleted the clone of Aphmau and the bed. It just doesn't feel right.Then i saw light,it was Enki. "The war is over and Aphmau is okay." Enki said. YAY I mean alright it's over.

~~Outside Laurance's Brain~~

Next thing i knew, i was outside and I saw Aphmau,she was as beautiful as Irene. "APHMAU!" I yelled. Just then i saw Zane by her side. "well hello there Laurance." Zane smirked. I saw his finger, it had a ring on it. "Zane why do you have a ring on your finger?" i growled. "Zanemau happened." he answered. "NO IT DID NOT!" Aphmau yelled as she turned into her Irene form. Aphmau slewed Zane. "Well nobody will ever miss him." laughed Garroth. "Hey Garroth!" i waved to Garroth. He found himself a new girl to swoon over. "Hello Laurance and this is Grace. Grace this is Laurance." greeted Garroth. "Hello I'm Laurance, boyfriend of Aphmau." i laughed. "I'm Grace, girlfriend of Garroth." she rolled her eyes.Garroth was blushing. "Wait did you say Aphmau?" asked Grace. "Yeah why?" i said trying to be like Olaf. "Well you see Olaf, Aphmau and i are sisters." explained Grace. "Wait WHAT?" i yelled. "It's true so that means I'm also connected to Irene." Grace said. "Wow you didn't tell me that you were a goddess?" flirted Garroth. Garroth gets punched by Grace. "OWWWWWWW." screamed Garroth. "Wow this is the girlish boy that screamed i have ever heard ." laughed Grace. "SHUT UP!" yelled Garroth. Then Aphmau runs to me and tackles me. "APHMAU!" I yelled. "Oh sorry did i hurt you?" she said sarcastically. Then she runs away. I chased after her.I yelled,"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE..." "brat? I know I'm a brat." she chuckles. Then her sister came by her side and she transformed into Aphmau. Then Grace and Aphmau high fived and they both grew wings and they flew off. DARN. I flew off after them.

~~In the air~~

I knew which one is which so i tackled Aphmau. "aww man you caught me." she kissed me. "That doesn't work on me anymore!" i chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO who knew that Aphmau had a sister? Well now you know that Aphmau had a sister and guess what? if Laurance marries Aphmau then Grace will be a sister in law to Laurance and if Garroth and Grace get married then Garroth will be a brother in law to Laurance and Aphmau. I hope you guys enjoyed it, if you did then comment and follow me for more of this and if you want to play with me on Minecraft PS3 then enter my name which is xandriane and we can talk about how KAWAII this book is and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!