Priests Race Against Nice Kings

I'm so very sorry that I didn't update yesterday, it's because I had to do a project but lets get on with the story... ;)

~~Laurance's point of view~~

I didn't like Zane but Aphmau said he "is" nice.  I heard some noises but I had more things to do.

~~Aphmau's point of view~~

I was going to Zane's house when I saw a lot of women at the door of Zane. Wait WOMEN? Did he ask every single girl out there on a date? I told the line of women that I was the Lord of the Phoenix Drop and they got out of their way and I knocked on Zane's door. "Hello? Oh Aphmau come in!" Zane offered. "Okay..." I walked in, everything was in a red color. "Why is this place..." he kissed me. Wait KISSED ME? I let go of him. "What were you doing?" I asked. "I'm showing my feelings." he pulled me closer, he kissed me again. I let go of his grip, "I do not like you, I only like you as a friend, I'm sorry but you are friend-zoned." I walked away but he grabbed my hand and he shoved me onto the bed. "I do not want to be friend-zoned, I want to be with you." he leaned in closer. "I'M ALREADY WITH LAURANCE!" I yelled. "I know, I asked him, he is okay with it." he explained. "How could he be okay with it?" I asked. "He wants to give me a chance to swipe you off your feet." he smirked. I growled. "I won't let go of you if you don't give me a chance so please give me a chance." he pleaded. "Fine but only one kiss." I gave him an angry look. He kissed me but it was more pleasure full. He let go of me. "Now do you like me?" he smirked. I looked at him, he was so handsome. I sighed,"Yes now I like you." I kissed him. He let go of me and he pushed me onto the bed and he made out with me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I CAN EXPLAIN! LOOK AT THE TITLE!

Priests

Race

Against

Nice

Kings

PRANK! PLEASE DON'T CALL THE SHIP POLICE ON ME! ZANE!

Zane: you called?

TELL THEM THAT YOU DIDN'T MAKE OUT WITH APHMAU!

Zane: I only like her as a friend. wait did you do a PRANK on them?

YES AND I THINK THEY TOOK TOO SERIOUSLY

Zane runs away.

Anyways guys it was just a prank and of course this isn't part of the story because Laurance actually doesn't want Zane to swipe Aphmau off her feet but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this little prank and if you did then please comment on how much you hate me and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS PRANK!!!!