Promise?

You are probably asking "How is Lucinda here?"  Well everybody that was in Season 1 and 2 are now both in Phoenix Drop so now lets get going...

~Laurance's point of view~

"PLEASE?" I pleaded. "Fine... but if you truly love her, then prove it." Lucinda said as she grabbed the ring from Aphmau's pocket. I looked at it. "S-she kept it?" I stuttered. "Yeah she kept it but only because she believed in you. She thought that you were only angry because of your temper but she didn't know that you were angry enough to kill her." Lucinda looked back at Aphmau, her eyes were watery. "Hey I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I told her that she should stay away from me if I'm in my Shadow Knight form." I apologized as I put the ring back on my finger. She nodded and she did some sort magics to revive Aphmau. "APHMAU!" I tackled her off the bed. "Oh hey Laurance..." She looked away. "I thought you didn't love me anymore..." "I still do, I was just angry." I showed her the ring on my finger. "Look I'm sorry." I hugged her.  "Nice job Lucinda!" exclaimed a familiar voice. "Oh hello Irene!" greeted Irene. "Wait IRENE? LUCINDA?" I yelled.  "We were both thinking of a plan and it worked!" explained Irene. "What plan?"  "Well after Aphmau died, we came up with a plan to bring you and Aphmau back together." Lucinda giggled. I smirked at Aphmau. "That means I could do this." I transformed into a dog and I licked her. "Aww puppy!" Aphmau awed. "Yes that's right love me!" I smirked. "Never mind I'm now in love with that table." Aphmau ran toward the table. I transformed back into a human and I sneaked behind Aphmau and I tackled her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that this was an EXTRA short chapter, it's because I was watched a movie and I have to read so I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!