Flirting Lesson

~Laurance's point of view , after Garroth's wedding~

"Dad, can I train please?" pleaded Alice. "Dad,can I learn how to flirt?" pleaded Alex. "I can handle with Alice." Aphmau said. "I guess I will handle Alex." I said. "YAY flirting!" chuckled Alex. "YAY fighting!" giggled Alice. "But I'm going to be needing to use Aphmau as my helper." I said. "Fine." admit Aphmau.

~Flirting Lesson~

"So what you have to do is always say something that can attract girls. For example, You are a Phoenix that died because of sadness but you were awakened by me for I am your true love that made you happier than any other bird in the world." I flirted toward Aphmau. Aphmau rolled her eyes and she said."Just be yourself and any girl that you like will like you too but you can also do that."  "How do you know how to flirt?" I asked. "Ahem you flirted with me a lot and plus being yourself always works." Aphmau proved. "Ummmm." I frowned. "Okay I will use both of your ideas to get Nekoette to like me." Alex ran off. "That proves that girls are better boys." laughed Aphmau. I punched her. She rubbed her arm. "Alice attack Laurance with fish." Aphmau said as she pointed toward me. Alice threw fish at me, I was attacked by cats. "Ow OW OW NOOOO NOT THE HAIR!" I drank a invisibility potion and I was hidden. I fixed my hair again. I drank milk and I was visible again. I threw away the fish. "ha ha very funny." I said sarcastically. I crossed my arms. Aphmau and Alice were laughing in the background.

~In my room~

Celeste was on my bed sleeping. I took the picture of me and Aphmau. I looked at it, I wondered what if we ran out of lives and I die and I never come back, Aphmau would kill herself if she found out I died. Then Aphmau came in the room, I putted down the picture. "Hey Aphmau." I said as I kissed her. "Hello Prince Laurance." Aphmau giggled. "So why did you come here?" I asked. "I came here for Celeste and I just wondered what you were doing."  Aphmau answered.

~~~~~~~~~~
Well anyways guys I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!