Letting Old Visitors Escape

aww the word is what Aphmau and Laurance have...

~~Laurance's point of view~~

I was in my shadow knight form because I told Aphmau, if I'm in my shadow knight form then you should kiss me. She kept on saying, not a chance. "Come on please? I'll let you eat my sandwiches." I pleaded. "Not unless you kill somebody then I won't kiss you." she smirked. I walked away. I summoned a fake person and I came back with the fake person. I slashed the head off the person. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" yelled Aphmau. "I guess I will kill another person...." she kissed me. I got rid of the person. "Where did he go?" asked Aphmau. "That was just a dummy." I smirked. She growled. "You mad?" I asked. "Yeah I'M MAD!" she tried to tackle me but she missed.  "WAAAAAAA!" whined Aphmau. "What happened?" I asked. "This happened." she tackled me. oof.  "you could protect others but you can't protect yourself from me?" chuckled Aphmau. "I CAN PROTECT MYSELF." I escaped from Aphmau. "If you two love birds are done tackling each other, can I speak with Laurance?" asked Garroth. Aphmau got up first and then I got up but Aphmau pushed me back down to the grass. Garroth and Aphmau laughed. I tripped Aphmau. She was still laughing her head off. I tickled Aphmau and she wanted me to stop. "I'm not going to stop!" I chuckled. "PLEASE STOP HA HA HA!" Aphmau laughed. "But seriously, I need Laurance right now!" ordered Garroth. I stood up and Aphmau stood up but I tripped her her and I ran toward Garroth. "so why do you need me?" I asked. "Well me and Grace were making out the other day and she wanted to stop but I didn't understand why so I didn't stop making out with her." explained Garroth. "I wish I did that but I can't believe you made out with her." I was surprised. "Yeah but I need help." admitted Garroth. "Help with what?" I asked. "She's been thinking to split up because we haven't been around each other." sniffed Garroth. "I'm not the love doctor, go to Malachi." then Garroth went bye bye. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went bye bye? XD Letting,Old,Visitors,Escape LOVE that's what Laurance and Aphmau have but I can't believe Aphmau just pushed Laurance to the ground XD

Laurance: NOT FUNNY!

Anyways guys i hope you enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!