One more day...

HEY GUESS WHAT I'M NOT DEAD!!! and sorry that I haven't updated this for two days, it's because of my homework and my puppy and school so sorry but lets get on with the story.

~~Laurance's point of view~~

~Wedding Eve~

It's one more day till our Wedding and I haven't picked anything to wear for our wedding. I'm going to wear of course a suit and tie but what watch should I wear? Just then I saw Michi come into my room.UGH Michi is here, I know she's here to swoon over me but I keep on telling her that I love Aphmau and she keeps on saying "Just dump her and date me.", I mean that was so stupid that I wanted to punch her right on the jaw so that she can shut up FOREVER! "Nya~ Hey Laurance how about you forget about the wedding and date me? Nya~" Michi swooned. I put my sword toward her neck. "PLEASE SHUT UP OR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE JAW SO THAT YOU CAN SHUT UP FOREVER!" I yelled at Michi. "Nya~ I love men who are willing to punch girls even though they won't. Nya~" I punched her in the jaw. I could tell that she was going to say,"Nya~ You are strong and mean, I like that." but now she's as silent as a mouse.She's pointing toward her mouth and she's mad so she stormed out of my room. YES! And then Aphmau came into my room.I whistled. She blushed and then she asked,"How was your day?"  "Well I punched Michi in the jaw so that she could shut up and I was picking what I was going to wear." I answered. "OHHH no wonder Michi was pointing toward your room and pointing at her mouth." she said. I chuckled and then I looked down. "Um Laurance, why are you looking down?" Aphmau asked. "Oh um I've been thinking...maybe we should have Zane as our...priest of marriage and maybe we should..." I muttered the rest to myself. "What did you say Laurance?" asked Aphmau. "maybe we should adopt a baby." i suggested. "That would be wonderful but if we are going to adopt a baby, what are we going to name him or her?" Aphmau asked. "If it's a girl we will name her Alice and if it's a boy we will name him Alex." I suggested. "How about we go now!" she ran outside and i ran outside too.

~~At the Orphanage ~~

"This kind of reminds me of me when I was younger." I frowned. "Hey it's alright oh look."she gasps, "AWWW this girl is so cute!" she squealed. "Oh look." i gasped."This boy is strong!" i chuckled. "Let's adopt them both!" we said in unison. I chuckled and Aphmau giggled. "Hello would you like to adopt Alice and Alex?" asked Daisy. "Daisy is that you?" asked Aphmau. "Oh hello Aphmau it's been awhile since you last came here so are going to adopt them both?" asked Daisy. "Of course and you are invited to our wedding which is tomorrow if you're fine." Aphmau said. "oh sorry Aphmau I can't I have to take care of these knuckle heads." Daisy looked at one of the kids.After ALL the paperwork for the kids, we got the boy and the girl. We headed back home.

~~At Phoenix Drop~~

"Hey Malachi,Levin guess who are going to be your younger brother and sister." Aphmau said it like Trish (from Austin and Ally). "Is it going to Nekoette?" asked Levin. "Is it going to Dimitri?" asked Malachi. Aphmau face palmed. "no it's going to Alice and Alex!" she said as she showed them toward Levin and Malachi. "Alice looks like you mom and Alex looks like you Laurance!" Levin and Malachi said in unison. "I know plus he's as strong as me." I said as i pointed toward Alex. Aphmau rolled her eyes and she punched me. I rubbed my arm. "And me and Alice both have discipline." Aphmau said as she pointed toward Alice punching Alex. Alex rubbed his arm. "See we are both the same, he has great hair, he's strong and brave, he's flirty like me, he's as strong as me, and we both get punched by a girl." I chuckled. Aphmau rolled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter but at least i updated but i hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!