The Hero Accepts Nice Kisses Still

Again look at the title and I will tell you why I said that...

~Laurance's point of view~

Me and Aphmau were walking through the woods, looking for a spot for our picnic. When Aphmau yelled,"LAURANCE COME OVER HERE!"  I ran toward Aphmau and I saw another Aphmau kissing Kleo. "This is just wrong, Kleo is a horrible person, he tried to kill Leo." she tripped onto me, I fell down with her almost kissing me. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I guess I'm fine." she tries to get up but I pull closer. "Heh Laurance the flirt strikes again eh?" Aphmau blushes. "Nah this time Laurance the kisser is at it again." I said as I kissed her.   We both grew our wings and we still kissed in the air. I loved her with all of my heart, I was so sorry for what I have done to her, I was sorry for her death, I'm sorry for killing her. I never meant to kill her, I think my shadow knight self go out of hand and I killed her, but it was my fault that I used my shadow knight form, I wish I could just take that back, I wish I never even used that shadow knight form, I wish that I never can turn into a shadow knight, but with my shadow knight form I was able to get that first kiss from Aphmau and then that led to a lot of kisses, and if I didn't use my shadow knight form to crash the wedding, Aphmau would have marry Fenrir and I would have to die. "Aphmau I'm sorry for all that I have done to you,it's all because of my shadow knight form, I rather have you alive and no first kiss then have you dead and a lot of kisses." I let go of her grip and flew away from her. "But Laurance- without your shadow knight form, I would have to marry Fenrir and you would be dead." Aphmau grabbed my hand. "That's better than having me killing you because of shadow knight form." I let go of her hand and flew faster away from her. Aphmau flew in front of me. "but Laurance, I rather have you alive than have you dead, what I'm trying to say is I love you and no matter what I will never forget you." she hugged me. I felt tears dropping, she was crying. "Hey Aphmau it's okay I'm thankful that you are alive but I don't want you to be around me when I'm in my shadow knight form unless I'm calm enough to be able to be around you and if you see me in my shadow knight form then you should probably kiss me." I chuckled. Aphmau was laughing as well, she let go of my grip. I wiped all the tears from her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The

Hero

Accepts

Nice

Kisses

Still

Thanks for commenting and following me and reading this, we are half way toward having 1000 reads! If we pass 1000 reads then our next goal will to have 10,000 reads but anyways guys I hope you enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!! by the way the kids are about 18-20 years old because of a spell that Lucinda did. ;3