Trips and Ships

~~Laurance's point of view~~

I wanted to go on a trip to Meteli so that I could visit Cadenza so I asked Aphmau if I could visit Meteli and she said,"sure go ahead but be back by tomorrow or I will find you and kick your butt." Alice laughed as she cut off the head of the training dummy, DANG SHE'S GOOD! 

~~Trip to Meteli~~

I went to the path toward Meteli well New Meteli and I avoided the Chicken Shaman's house and then I arrived at Meteli.

~~Meteli~~  

"Hey Cadenza!" I yelled to Cadenza. "Hello Laurance, so how's Aphmau and the kids doing?" Cadenza asked. "Alice is slicing heads off of dummies, Alex started to flirt, Aphmau is still as beautiful as ever, and Celeste loves having me around." I answered. Just then, I heard screaming from the village and it was a boy, he got sedated by Michi. I also got sedated and I fell to the floor.

~~Back in Phoenix Drop~~

~~Aphmau's point of view~~

"Hm I wonder where he could have went..." I got sedated and I fell to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT, but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and s always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!