Chapter Two:

Chapter Two:

"Why are you late?" The teacher snapped.

"Why are you bald?" I asked smirking when the class roared with laughter.

"I am not bald!" She shouted, the veins throbbing in her forehead.

"Then I must not be late." I shrugged innocently before heading to a seat in the back. I laughed along with everyone else as the teacher ran her hand through her hair as if checking to make sure it wasn't thinning. Her eyes snapped to mine before she pointed to the door.

"Get. Out. Now!" rolling my eyes I stood up and headed back towards the door. "Go to the principal’s office I will not have disrespectful, immature students in my class room."

"Well I'd rather not have Frankenstein teaching me either, so I guess the feeling is mutual." Instead of going towards the office I headed out the gate. Because of my bad behaviour, my stupid parents had taken my car off of me so I was stuck with walking. Letting out a few curses I realised that I didn't know the way to my house. Pulling out my cell phone I tried our driver but he didn't pick up.

"Need a ride sweet cheeks?" Bentley asked stepping out of the shadows. He let out a puff of smoke before squishing it under his shoe.

"Preferably not if you smell like a walking cancer stick," I told him. He chuckled before grabbing my hand and tugging me towards the car park. Bentley stopped at a motorbike, chucking me a black helmet.

"Get on," he instructed swinging his leg over top.

"How about Lexi would you please hope on the bike?"

"How about get on or walk," Flipping him the finger I swung my leg over and wrapped my hands around his waist. The bike rumble alive underneath us before he pulled out on the road.

"Don't you want to know where I live?" I shouted.

"Everyone knows where the Dylan's mansion is!" He shouted back. For the rest of the journey I stayed in silence enjoying the wind rushing threw my hair. The security guard let us in quickly when we reached the gates. Hoping off I handed him back his helmet before walking to the door.

"Thanks Bentley!" I called.

"Look the girl has manners," Without replying I shut the door and watched through the window as his bike pulled away.

"Who was that?" A voice asked from behind me, making me jump. I shot around to see my mother looking at me with disgust. "And what are you wearing?"

"That's none of your business."

"Whilst you are in my house everything is my business." She snapped. 'I do not want you mixing with people like that," She crinkled her nose in disgust.

"What do you mean people like that?" I yelled. She paused for a few seconds before crossing her arms and stepping closer.