Chapter Twenty

Not edited. 

Chapter Twenty:

(Lexi's POV)

"Where were you last night?" Bentley asked sitting down at the table. He didn't touch the food in front of him he just sat there watching me. 

"I was with Tyson," I told him honestly. No use in lying I thought.  I could see hurt and anger cross his face but he replaced those with an unreadable expression. 

"Why?" 

"Because even if you don't want to appreciate it, he is my best friend and i need to look after him as well." 

"And you look after him by sleeping with him." He stated raising his voice, not caring that he was going to wake up the whole house. 

"Yes Bentley last night i slept with, but i was only sleep and I know that you know that. So stop be so pig headed and get over it." I yelled back trying to get my point across. In a calmer voice i added. "Trust me,"

"Trust  you? How am i meant to trust you after all the times i have seen you with other boys. First it was Tyson living with you, why couldn't he live with his mother? Then there was that TK boy that showed up at out of no where and turned up at your door. You just let him in with question and to be honest you two were a little to close for comfort. And then to finish it off we come here and what happens you decide that you want to stay the night at a house full of boys. And plus how many times have i caught you hugging them and flirting with them. How am I meant to trust that?" He yelled. By the way he was screaming i knew that i wasn't going to be long before the boys came down stairs to check that i was OK.

"Because you are boy friend and I am your girl friend. I'm not going to change the way i treat them all because they are my family and have been there for me for a long time. So you should trust me but its obvious you can't and if that's the way that its going to be I'm not sure this is going to work out." I stood up making my chair fly back.  Bentley stood up as well and chucked that plate against the wall in anger. Just as it connected with the wall Jarrod, Ben and Jeremy walked into the kitchen. 

"OH look just bloody wonderful you have your nights in F****** armour here to save you." He pointed at them and looked with disgust. He frowned for a second before wiping back to look at me. "Wait are you breaking up with me?" He asked sounding a little worried. 

"I'm not sure but at the rate things are going it want be long." I told him truthfully. 

"Look I'm sorry for yelling but you have to see it from my point of view. You have like thirty boys here that look as if they would willing to step in front of a bullet for you. Plus they all look at you like they are in love with you." I rolled my eyes and groaned. Back to the conversation about the boys. 

"OK Bentley your going to listen closely and then you going to think about what you are going to say understand?" He nodded so i continued. "Firstly you have to see it from my point of view,  you are meant to be my boyfriend and a boyfriend is meant to trust his girlfriend. So you should trust me. Secondly their a thirty boys here because this is one of our many houses. They are all her because I am here and they all want to see me before I head home. Lastly they do not look at me with love they look at me with respect and gratitude. Because I am the leader of the gang. Now i want you to think carefully and not say something stupid or I might just let the boys hit you." 

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Your part of a gang, wait I mean leader of a gang." 

"Yes," 

"And you never told me this why?"

"Because there was never really a time to bring it up." I answered simply hoping to stop him from getting angry. I guess i was wrong because as soon as I was finished his face flushed with anger.