Chapter Eight

It’s really short but it’s my go at Bentley’s POV

Not edited.

Chapter Eight:

Bentley's POV:

Why was she being so difficult. After everything I had done for her she didn't bealieve that i was truely cared about her. How stupid was she? I would do anything for her. If she didn’t think that she wanted me, then I was going to show her what she was missing.

As Monday morning came by I had a plan. If she was going to act like she didn’t want me I was going to do the same to her. I pulled my motorbike up in front of the school and swung my leg over. I glided through the doors and waited for the girl to arrive. It didn’t take long, she stepped up next to me in a tight mini skirt and tank top looking like another school slut.

“I heard you in the market for a girlfriend,” she stated twirling a lock of hair around her finger. If she was trying to look cute then she needed some lessons in that department.

“That’s correct, are you in?” I asked already getting bored.

“Of course what do you need me to do?” I was about to reply when I noticed Lexi rounding the corner. Quick as I could I pressed this new girl what ever her name was against the locker, attacking her lips with mine. Even though she was hot she did nothing for me. Her kiss was to sloppy and gross.

Luckily Lexi was on top form, a few seconds in to the kiss a felt a hand tug on mine collar pulling me back. Surprised by her strength I fall back on to the ground grunting with as I landed with a thump. Next she hip bumped the girl before opening her locker and acted like that hadn’t just happened.

“Feel free to carry on somewhere else,” I heaved myself off the ground I watched as she grabbed her notebook and then turned to face me. “Do I have something on my face or do you just like creeping people out?” she asked.

“I was wondering if I steered at it hard enough would it get any better to look at,” I lied trying to think of the quickest come back I could. Even in my ears it sounded weak.

“Last time I checked you liked the look of my face.” She retorted.

“That was a mistake over the weekend I found better things,” I lied again, hoping thatmy new girlfriend would play along.

“Like me,” she cut in. Perfect timing. Lexi raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms leaning back against the locker.

“And who are you the new slut?” she asked looking the girl up and down.

“I’m Mandy his new girlfriend,” So that was her name, interesting.

“Girlfriend, congratulations Bent I never thought you’d do it,” Just hearing the words out loud made me feel uncomfortable. I never wanted a girlfriend, I was only doing it so that she would realise that she wanted me.

“Ah, thanks I guess. You don’t mind?” I asked, not thinking about what I was saying. The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them.

“If you want to get AIDS then I have no problem with that.” She joked. Standing up she straightened her leather jacket before turning to Mandy. “I’d get him checked out if I were you, he’s slept with half the population.”

“Whatever you say bitch,” Mandy muttered as she walked away. I immediately cringed knowing that Lexi didn’t take name calling very nicely.

“watch you back girl!” she called surprising me that she didn’t stop. She ducked into a class room leaving Mandy and I alone.