Chapter Twenty Two

Not edited.

Chapter Twenty Two:

Lexi's POV

It had been three days since Bentley had gone home. I was thinking about going back as well but the boys convinced me that I should stay and enjoy the rest of my vacation. So, I decided to put the drama with Bentley out of my mind and focus on having fun with my favourite group of boys. Knowing that I was a little on edge, all the boys stepped up there games and helped to make every day fun. 

Yesterday they had taken me out for an extreme game of paintball, so today we decided to go for something a little similar. I laid down on my towel, next to Holly, Kim and Anna who were watching as some of the boys surfed whilst others played a game of very intense soccer. Not feeling like joining in with them I placed my hands behind my head and thought about everything that had happened in the short time I had been away from this place. 

Not only had my life changed dramatically but so had the people around me. My parents had left, after i ruined their new business. Tyson had lost his father after I threatened to shot him. not that that was my fault because I was only protecting Tyson. Tyson mum had sought of fallen into a melt down regretting the way she had treated Tyson in the past. Holly and Josh had broken up and it didn't look like they were going to get back together any time soon. 

And then there was everything that had happened to Bentley. He had fallen in love with me, but I didn't quite believe that. He had lost his bad boy reputation, appparently no badboy could really be a bad boy if they were in a relationship. That sounded like shit to me. The thing was though he didn't even seem to mind that no body was scared of him anymore, he was worried that lost of people that would never have dreamed of speaking to him once would now come up and start a conversation with him.

Even the boys in the gang had changed. Hamish had finally asked Kim to marry him and she had said yes, plus they were expecting a baby so that was extremely exciting. Jeremy apparently had a crush on this girl from his school but he was to shy to ask her out. Jarrod had became more of a leader and now all the boys looked up to him instead of looking down on him like they had at the start because he had made some big mistakes that had ruined the trust he had with a lot of the boys. And there were so many more that i could go on about but every time I thought about how they had changed I couldn't help but think about myself. The way that I had changed in the short time.

 Instead of being the person that pushed most people away I had finally let a few more people in. Holly had became one of my best friends and even though we were so different we just somehow clicked. Bentley and I had became really close even though I didn't know where we would go from here. Josh had even become my friend, well he was my friend until him and Holly had the fight. 

Everything and everyone had changed in such a small amount of time. As much as i didn't want them to change I knew that it was for the best. 

Someone cleared their throat next to me, snapping me out of my trance. I turned to see that the girls had left, their seat now occupied by Jarrod. He was also laying down except he had turned on his side so he could watch me. 

"Something I can do for you?" I asked confused at to why he was watching me. He gave me a small smile before rolling over and looking up at the sky. He took a deep breath before speaking. 

"Have you thought about what you are going to do about you and Bentley?" He asked. I sighed loudly, leaning my head back down onto the towel. Just thinking about what I was going to do in the future gave me a headache. “I know you don’t want to talk about it, but I just don’t want to see you do something that you are going to regret.”