Chapter Eleven

Not edited

Chapter Eleven:

(Tyson’s POV)

I had planned on heading into school late, surprising Lexi by taking her out for lunch. I had it all figured out  but of course that Bentley boy had to ruin it. It wasn’t that I didn’t like him, in fact I thought that under different circumstances we would have been good friends. He did the same things as I did, he acted the same way as me but the one thing that turned me off was that he liked the same things as me. And that thing was Lexi Dylan.

The gorgeous black haired girl that stole the spotlight. Even when she wasn’t trying she was beautiful. She had the figure, the looks and most of all she had the attitude that made her wanted by everyone.

If I hadn’t been so stupid years ago I would still have her. If I hadn’t gone to that party, if I hadn’t agreed to the dear I would have the most beautiful girl to myself. Over the years I had kept her close knowing that one day I would get her back. I mean no ones going to be a better boyfriend then her best friend. The one person that knew her like no one else, I knew what she liked for breakfast, what movies she liked. I knew absolutely everything about her.

Sitting in the drivers seat I shook my head. I should of kept my window up and I wouldn’t of had to listen to his declaration of love for her. Why the hell did he care so much about her anyway. By the sounds of things he could have anyone in the school so why the hell did he have to go after the new girl. Why did he have to go after my girl.

I waited patiently wondering what she was going to say in reply. I mean I’m not that heartless if she admitted to being in love with him, I would leave her to it. I would rather her be happy with someone else then be un-happy with me.

“Well I don’t believe in love so you better get it over it.” She replied making me want to fist pump. She turned him down, whoop, whoop.

“I’m not just going to get over it, God Lexi don’t you understand? For some unknown reason I can’t stop thinking about you, I can’t go with any other girl because they don’t do it for me like I know you would. Why won’t you just give me a chance?” I heard him fight back. He sounded really desperate.

Come on Lexi shoot him down. I thought to myself as I drummed my fingers on my steering wheel.

“Don’t you pull that I can’t stop thinking about you shit with me, Bentley. I don’t like you, I don’t want you and I’m never going to. You are just another bad boy that’s likes breaking peoples hearts!” She shouted throwing her hands up in the air. I thought that maybe she would storm off but nope she had more to come. “Boys like you only want to get in the girls pants and then they don’t want anything more from them. If this is like that, then come on lets go and do it so you can get this little fantasy over with.”

Holey mother Jesus Mary. She had just offered free sex. If he agreed to that then I would have to kill him. I mean no one is going to be sleeping with Lexi unless it’s me if I can help it.

“This is not about sex!” Bentley yelled pointing between himself and her. “I want you forever not for just a night. If proving to you that I care means that I won’t sleep with you for a year then so be it. I am willing to do anything because that’s how much I love you.”