Chapter Sixteen

Not edited

Chapter Sixteen:

(Tyson’s POV)

“Don’t be stupid!” My mother yelled as I stormed back outside. I could here chasing after me but it didn’t stop me. I was sick of him pushing her around and then coming back pretending he was sorry.

“Stay inside, Lock the doors and don’t let him in!” I ordered her pulling open my door. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I turned to face her, angry evident on my face.

“Tyson please don’t do this,” she begged tears falling down her face.

“Would you prefer I just left him to come back and do it again? What do you want mum?” I yelled.

“I don’t want to be alone. He’s all I’ve got left,” she pleaded. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

“You’ve got me mum,” I told her. She shook her head.

“Your never around anymore, Ty. You leave for weeks at a time, I don’t know when your coming back or where you’ve gone. I haven’t had you for a long time.”

I knew that every word she was saying was correct. I hadn’t been around when I should have been. I done the wrong thing and left her to fend for herself.  I was just as bad as my father. Shit.

“Let me deal with him, and then I promise I will be here for you.” I promised squeezing her into a hug.

“Just don’t do anything that’s going to get you thrown in jail.” I flipped her a smirk before jumping into my car.

“Wouldn’t be the first time!” I called as I sped down the roads. I pulled out my phone and went down to Holly’s number. I brought the phone to my ear as it dialled.

“Calling to apologies?” She asked as soon as she picked up. I rolled my eyes and cut straight to the chase.

“You know where I live right?”

“Yeah Why?”

“Can you go there and look after my mum?” I asked, hoping that she would say yes. Because if she didn’t I was going to have to ring up Lexi and that would be beyond awkward after we had just had a fight.

“Why what’s going on?”

“I’ll explain it all later but please just do this,” I begged. She must of heard the panic in my voice because she agreed. “And take some boys with you, Lock the doors and don’t answer it for anyone, ok?”

“Your scaring me Tyson,’

“Don’t worry just take Josh and his friends,”