Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

“Lexi you are going to walk in there and act as if you never meet him,” I instructed my self as I sat in the car park, trying to convince myself to get out of the car.

All weekend I had tried to convince myself that I was making the right decision with Bentley. Holly hadn’t been much help at all, when I had explained the story to her she had tried to convince me that maybe he actually like me.

“Lexi, Bentley has never ever in the history of his life asked a girl on a date and yet he asked you. I’m starting to think that he might actually like you.” She had told me.

It couldn’t be true, boys like him could have anyone why in the world would he want to have me.

Holey crap I’m turning into one of those depressed love struck girls.

Jumping out of the car I dashed into school making my way to my locker. Just as I rounded the corner I spotted Bentley and some slut lip locked. And just to add the icing to the cake they were leant up against my locker.

Marching up to them I grabbed Bentley by the collar and pulled him backwards. I then hip bumped the girl away from my locker.

“Feel free to carry on somewhere else.” I grabbed my notebook and turned around to see Bentley looking at me weirdly. “Doing I have something on my face or do you just like creeping people out?” I asked placing my hands on my hips.

“I was wondering if I steered at it hard enough would it get any nicer to look at.” He commented. So that’s the way he was going to play the game. If he wanted to pretend that he never liked me then I wasn’t going to it get to me.

“Last time I checked you quite liked the look of my face.”

“That was just a mistake, over the weekend I found much better things.”

“Like me,” A girl cut in wrapping an arm around his shoulder. I raised an eyebrow at her, crossing my arms and leaning back against my locker.

“And who are you the new slut?” she scoffed.