Chapter Three

Thank you everyone for your feed back, it is amazing. Here is another early update because you all rock.

Not edited so sorry for the mistakes

Chapter Three

The opening didn't happen for a few more hours so I knew that I had plenty of time to get out of the house before I was possibly killed. As much as I wanted to see their horrified faces I would rather leave the hours of screaming for later. I quickly jumped through the shower before drying and straightening my hair. News reporters would most likely come to find me today and I wanted to dress to impress. This was my biggest prank by far and I wanted the world to remember.

I wanted everyone to know that they didn't mess with me.

I applied some make up before pulling on a pair of skin tight white jeans and an off the shoulder black top that showed my flat stomach. I paired the outfit with a leather jacket and red heels.

Jumping into my car I felt more like myself. Dressing up as nerd was fun for a day but it was time the school learnt who I really was. Lexi Dylan's wasn't just another rich person daughter, she was much more.

Stepping on the gas I speed towards school, not surprised to see a few news reporters standing in the car park waiting. I pushed my sunglasses up my nose before stepping out, into the spotlight.

"Lexi can you tell us how you feel about today's opening?" One of them yelled. A few others shouted questions but I just waited. When they were silent I stepped forward closer to the mic and smiled into the camera.

"All I have to say is that I think everyone with a camera will want to be at the opening," leaving them to think about the meaning being my words I stepped around them and headed into the school.

"Lexi!" Holly shouted jumping up and down with excitement. "I didn't think you would be at school."

"Well I think it's best if I just stay as far away from my parents as possible,"

"Are sure it isn't just because you want to see my beautiful face?" Bentley asked coming up behind his sister and smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I guess you could that beautiful, I mean if you like something that resembles a donkey's ass," Holly raised her hand to her mouth trying to hide her laughter.

"Don't fight it I know you want me,"

"Think what you like, I'm going to go and throw up somewhere." I told them both before heading to my locker. I pulled out my cell phone, playing subway surfer. Keeping my eyes focused on the game I ran into a hard chest. Falling on my butt I let out a grunt as the person landed on top of me... Looking up I noticed that I had ran into the guy that had called me a nerd yesterday.

"Get off me your like a bloody hippopotamus," I groaned shoving him off with his hands.

"I don't know I quite like this position,"

"I'll give you five seconds to get off me before I cut your balls off and shove them down your throat." When he didn't move I raised an eyebrow. "Don't you listen to the news I've done worse."

Every so slowly he stood up and brushed off his pants before holding a hand out to me. I smacked it away before pushing myself up.

"You know when a person offers to help your meant to accept it,"

"You know when I person threatens you, your meant to understand that they obviously don't want you around." Without waiting for a reply I moved to my locker and grabbed out a notebook.