Chapter Thirteen

Horrible and not edited

Chapter Thirteen:

(Bentley’s POV)

Please dear god, no. Why, just why did this always happen to me. I’m not even sure how this happened to me.  One second I was watching Lexi make out with some boy that I had never met and then the next second I wake up in bed with Mandy. Between those seconds I am pretty that I was planning on going up to Lexi and showing her how much I really did love her.

But somehow I screwed that up. The sad thing was that I couldn’t even remember what I did to end up in bed with Mandy. I don’t even remember what went wrong with my plan on getting Lexi back. I knew that I wasn’t angry with her for making out with that boy because I knew that she was just trying to make me jealous. I had seen her send me a quick glance before she moved in for the kiss. Yeah I didn’t like the fact that she was spending time with other people but her trying to make me jealous meant that she had some feelings.

I had seriously screwed everything up though. Most likely she would of seen me with Mandy which mean that she probably thought I  wasn’t interested.

I groaned and pushed the covers off my body before striding across the room to the bath room. I turned the shower on full before stepping under and trying to wash the filth that I felt off. It was horrible I had really wanted to get with Lexi, I was pretty sure that she was the one. The girl that would be with me forever. Obviously that wasn’t working out for me, well.

It was like every time something good came into my life i just screwed it up.

I had my mother and father but I pushed them away.

I had my sister that I really only talked to when I needed something.

I had josh who had only really become my friend  get with my sister.

Life was just great. Note the sarcasm.

I was hoping that when I stepped out of the bathroom Mandy would be gone. The worst part of a one night stand was the awkward morning situation. There were three type of girls.

Number one the type of girl that left straight away. Also my favourite type of one night stand in the world.

Number two the type of girl that wanted to stay and have another around. Not my favourite.

And lastly number three the type of girl thought that after a one night stand you and her were destined together. They were my absolute worst ype of one night stands in the world. I tried very hard never to get those type.

Luckily Mandy was a number one type of girl. As I opened the door of the bath room and peeked around I noticed that the room was empty. The only thing that probed that she had once been here was the small note folded on the bedside table. I grabbed it and opened it, it read.