Chapter Four

This is the length the chapters will be if you want me to update every couple of days. Please tell me if they are long enough or if you prefer longer ones.

It’s a boring chapter sorry but I’m tired.

Not edited.  

Chapter Four:

After mindlessly driving around for an hour a finally pulled up at an old bar. I locked my car before stepping inside, the smell of beer and smoke reminded me of my old life. The life where i had friends that stuck by me not matter what. That went party's with me. Friends that loved me. 

The man behind the bar didn't ask me for an ID or anything he just poured me a shot and placed it in front of me. I saw him frown and shake his head as he looked at my face. My guess is that it was probably blue and swollen. It would look good in the papers. 

It wasn't till a few shots later that the man shook his head and refused. I pouted but couldn't be bothered talking so I stumbled back out to my car. I know that I probably shouldn't  drive but I couldn't care less. If my life was going to end right now then so be it. I couldn't care less. 

Dialling up the one person that i thought might be able to help me i waited patiently for Holly to pick up. 

"Hey, what did your parents think?" She asked. I groaned because her voice was hurting my head. 

"Holly I was wondering if I could stay over at yours tonight?" 

"Sure you can I'm kind of out with Josh at the moment but just head over the door should be unlocked." Even better I didn't feel like talking to people at the moment. I just wanted some peace and quiet to think about my next move. I wasn't going to stay in this shity little hole, not if my parents were here. I had enough money in my bank to survive off until I could get a job of some sorts. Plugging the address  she texted me into my GPS I drove to her house. It wasn't overly big but it wasn't exactly small, it was your modern house. The garden was trimmed to perfection the flowers blooming with colour. 

Taking a few deep breaths I tried to fight my pounding head ache as I headed towards her front door. I knocked twice before twisting the handle and stepping in. 

"Hello?" I called but there was no reply. I would have thought i was alone until I heard a thump coming from what i guessed would be the lounge. Using the wall to brace myself I made my way towards the noise. As i got closer I heard more thumps and then a moan. 

It wasn't till i was looking at the two on the couch that I realised what i had just walked into. 

"Seriously Bentley that's mean to be saved for the bedroom." He shot up and steered at me in horror. Luckily he still had his pants on unlike the girl who wore nothing but a bra and some panties. She flushed red with embarrassment before pulling on her dress and excusing her self. Bentley didn't look worried he just stepped forward holding a hand out to touch the bruise on my cheek. 

'What the hell happened?" he asked almost sounding concerned. 

"My mother, Holly said I could stay the night can you show me to her room.” I asked feeling slightly dizzy.

“Look by the smell of you your drunk and you have a pretty beaten up face, follow me and I will clean you up.” He grabbed my hand and led me slowly towards the bathroom. I hoped onto the counter and watched as he wet a towel and dubbed some of the blood off of my cheek.

Everything in me wanted to fight him but I was tired and drunk all I wanted to do was sleep. When he finished up I was to tired to move so he lifted me up and carried me towards the bedroom. He lowered me down onto the bed and pulled up the cover. Just before he walked away he leant down into my ear and whispered.