Chapter Twelve

It is really boring but it is an important chapter.

Please read the authors note.

Not edited.

Chapter Twelve:

(Tyson’s POV)

I had never felt so torn in my life. I knew without even asking that she had some feelings for Bentley weather she wanted to admit them or not. What I couldn’t get my head around was the fact that she said I was the reason she had stopped believing in love. I mean we were kids, I was the bad boy that liked to prove to everyone that I could have anyone, anytime any place. I know that makes me sound like a tosser. I should of appreciated what was in front of me and I regret that I didn’t. Lexi was the best thing that had ever happened to me but like they say you don’t realise what you’ve got until it’s gone.

So I figured that I had two options right now.

Number 1: Push Lexi to give Bentley a chance. Convince her that he really did care and try my best to get them going out.

Number 2: Tell that I wanted another chance. I mean what was the worst that could happen she could reject me. Yeah, that would be really bad but at least I would know that I tried.

My head was telling me that I should go for option two. No person wants to push the person that they really care about towards someone else. But my heart was telling me that I had to do what was best by Lexi and thinking about it I knew that in the long run when she looked back on her life she would wish that she gave Bentley a chance.

Being Lexi’s best friend I knew that what I told her would have a big impact on her choice. I had to do the right thing. I mean what if she found out that I just wanted her for myself she would be disgusted knowing that I was just being selfish.

“You should give him a chance.” I whispered, kind of hoping that she didn’t hear what I said. But of course luck was never on my side when I wanted it to be. She whipped her head in my direction and frowned at me.

‘You want me to give Bentley a chance. The boy that’s slept with half of the school and it most likely going to break my heart.” I smiled weakly at her and nodded. “Why?”

“Because no matter how much you want to deny it you like him even if it’s just a tiny little bit. If you don’t then when your older your going to look back and think damn I should of listened to Tyson and given him a chance. Just do it, if its that bad then break it off.” I told her doing my best to convince her.

“I don’t know,” she muttered looking down at her hands. She did that every time she was thinking seriously about something.

“Just think about it, it’s your choice but I hate seeing you upset so please chose the right option.”

“I said some really horrible things to him, Ty. I don’t think he will forgive me.”