Chapter Seventeen

Not edited

Please read Authors note at the end

Chapter Seventeen:

(Lexi’s POV)

 I applied the last coat of lipstick before stepping back and looking at  myself in the mirror. My dark hair was pulled back into a low bun with little bits of hair framing my face. I had on a long red dress that was tight around my chest before flowing down loosely to the ground, it had small crystals covering the straps. To put it simply the dress was gorgeous. I did up my silver heels before heading back out into my bedroom. Holly was just adjusting her mask onto her face as she looked at her self in the mirror.

Her dress was light blue and reached the ground. It had hundreds of crystals covering the chest area. Her mask was the same colour as her dress with a intense silver painting wrapping around the edges.

“You look beautiful,” I told her honestly. She smiled and me before coming closer. She picked my mask out of my hands and held me secure it. When she stepped back I looked at myself in the mirror again. I gasped.

The usual ruff looking girl had transformed into someone pretty. Someone who looked like she deserved to be going to the dance. After taking multiple photos with Holly we made our way down stairs to the boys. Josh and Bentley all looked sexy as hell in there suits and plain black masks. When we entered the room they all complimented us before leading us towards the limo that was waiting outside.

“You really do look wonderful Lexi,” Bentley whispered into my ear as we sat down in the limo. I smiled trying my best to stop the blush from showing. We all chatted between ourselves as we headed towards the school. As much as I was looking forward to tonight I still wished the Tyson could have come. The doctors had put him on strict bed rest, and his mother was making sure he was following through with it. Every since I made his father leave he had been trying to repair his relationship with his mother. Because of that I had taken the time to be nice to her and actually get to know her. She was easy to talk to and had sought of become like a mother figure to me in the last two weeks.

“Where here,” Josh declared pushing open the door and helping Holly out. Instantly the disappeared into the crowd waiting at the door. Bentley hoped out next and gave me his hand helping me step out. Everyone was standing outside watching people arrive. All the students that weren’t old enough to go to the dance themselves had cameras and were enjoying just watching us all.

A hush seemed to fall as I popped my head up and stood next to Bentley. I think that everyone was still trying to get used to the fact that were both dating. Apparently some people were even betting how long it was going to take before we got together. I hope some of them made some good money.

Bentley wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me towards the door. Camera flashed, and people cheered, I’m not really sure why though. Just as we were about to reached the door someone grabbed my arm and stopped me. I looked to my side to see a girl in a prom dress just like me standing there.

“Can I help you?” I asked sending her a smile so she knew that I wasn’t grumpy. I had a good looking guy by my side and a exciting night ahead of me, I couldn’t be grump if I tried.