Jc > Lets go on an adventure

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
You know I've never really noticed how white the ceiling was until now. I prop myself on my elbows to see Jc lying down next to me wearing his black rimmed glasses, reading a book. I groaned a lot louder than I wanted to and flopped back down on my back. Continuing to stare at the oh so interesting ceiling. "What's wrong baby?" Jc chuckled putting his book on the night stand.

"I'm bored" I moaned throwing the blanket over my head. "Well you can just go to sleep like a normal person" he pulled the blanket down revealing my head.

"But I'm not tired"

"Its 3 in the morning"

"And..."

"This is the time normal people sleep"

"Guess we aren't normal"

"And that's what I like about you" he smiled and kissed my forehead then returning to his book.

I turned to my side and faced the window. At least that's more interesting than the ceiling. A pinkish orange was slightly emerging from the bottom of the skyline, that's the best thing about living around these parts. It had such a nice view of a beautiful mountain that oversees the whole of the city. I've never been up there before but I imagine its like heaven on earth.

Suddenly I got an idea. I sat up and snatched Jc's book from his hands and placed it on my bedside table, "y/n what the hell" I cut him off, "lets go on an adventure" he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Lets climb that mountain" I pointed towards the window. His eyes widened and so did his smile, "really?"

. . .

"y/n do you really want to do this?" Jc asked as I pinned a note for the other guys on the fridge, "duh"

He wrapped his hands around my waist "You know I love how adventurous you are" he said leaning into a kiss but I gently pushed my finger against his puckered up lips, "not until we get to the top of that mountain" I smirked. He pouted and grabbed my hand and rushed us too the door.

. . .

Jc's POV

We're almost to the top and our little adventure has been more than perfect. We were filming each other mess around and pretend we were filming a wilderness survival show. I helped her take some really good photos and for the most we connected hands and just talked. Words cannot describe how in love I am with her! When we got to the top she was so excited and happy, "Woo we did it!!" she yelled which made me laugh. She grabbed my hand and we both ran to the edge and sat down with our legs dangling off the edge. This is perfect!

Y/N was so distracted by the beauty of it all that she didn't notice me go back a little and take a picture of her (picture at the top^)   

I went back to sit next to her. I put my arms around her as we both stood up, "this is amazing" she smiled looking at me. "It is" I murmured as I leaned in. She did the same and we both kissed at sunrise. On a mountain overlooking the city.

Perfect
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

_______
Awe how cute. I want a relationship like that tho

P R O O F R E A D / E D I T E D