Kian Lawley > Cliché

"KIANNN" I yelled for the 100000th time. Why can't he hear me. He's in the other room! I sighed and continued writing a brief script and notes for the video I'm filming tomorrow. About 5 minutes into it two arms wrapped around my waist and a chin wrested on my shoulder. Knowing it was only Kian I leaned back into his chest and kissed the side of his head.

"What's up baby" He said, looking at what I was writing.

"Can we go and get frozen yoghurt?" I put down my pencil and turned to him. He chuckled and kissed the bridge of my nose.

"Its 10pm" he put his hands on my waist, I rolled my eyes playfully

"Who cares grandpa? I'll pay" I grabbed his hand and stood up, leading him to the doorway.

"Well I do like frozen yoghurt" he smirked as he grabbed the house keys.

.   .   .At the yoghurt shop.   .   .

"That will be $4.50 ma'am" the lady behind the till said as she put two spoons on the counter. I unzipped my jacket pocket to fish out a note. "Thank you have a nice night" the lady said randomly, I looked up in confusion to see the lady give a receipt to Kian who ginned at me. I smiled at he lady and picked up my yoghurt along with Kian who grabbed his paper bowl with one hand and my hand with the other.

"Kian I said I was going to pay" I said as we walked down the street. I rested my head on his arm and he kissed the top of my scalp. "Did you think I was going to let you pay?"

"Thank you but I said I was going to pay for us baby"

"The man needs to pay for his woman" He kissed the top of my head again and let go of my hand. We both started to eat our deserts.

"That's pretty cliché" I said before taking a big spoonful into my mouth

"No its not" just as he said that it hard yet warm rain came out of know where, "Now that's cliché" He pointed up to the sky.

"Might as well embrace it" I gently cupped his cheek with my hand and kissed him on the lips gently and lovingly. He wrapped his arm around my waist and deepened the cliché kiss.

After a few seconds we parted and I smiled, I looked over to our paper yoghurt containers to see that both of them were overflowing with water.

"Oh no" I pouted and threw it into the bin followed by Kian.

"Oh well, you're all the sugar I need" I laughed at his cheesiness as he connected our hands again and we ran home. Only to find that we had a stack of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the freezer.

______
P R O O F  R E A D / E D I T E D