Devil VS. Void > Stiles Stilinski

I ran into the worn down area of the town, the fierce burning sensation from my legs rose up to the pit of my stomach yet I still carried on running towards my destination. As I turned the corner I stopped at a rundown, empty warehouse, I looked down at the words in my phone.

'Warehouse -297 alone or the pack goes'

 This is the place. Without any hesitation I swung he door open making it collide with the wall creating a loud bang that echoed countlessly through the huge, dark space. The only light was from the dim beams of moonlight coming from the high placed windows. I held my breath and took a few steps in, my footsteps making muffled thuds. "Hello?" I called out. No answer. 

I decided to go in a little further, suddenly I started to hear hushed voices, then out of no where an ear shattering scream came from what sounded like the far end of the room. Despite the fact my legs felt like flaming jelly from running all the way across town I still sprinted as fast as I could towards where I think the scream came from. Hastily I glanced around to see a well hidden door behind an old conveyer belt. I jumped over the machinery and pried the door open almost with ease, I continued my sprint through the door and into a thin dark corridor with metal pipes sticking out of the wall making it hard to pass through. The only light available was the on and off red glow just above all the exposed pipes.

Once the pipes stopped I started jogging to the end of the corridor to be met with another back door which was already opened. 
I walked into the pitch black room. I know something is in here, I can sense it. 

As I reached for my phone in my back pocket to create a torch a blue-ish light shone in the room making me squint slightly. I looked up after a few seconds and gasped. 

Everyone in the pack were tied up in chains to chairs, with a few layers of duck tape plastered in their mouths. They all looked at me in fear and shock. Without words I went over to the nearest person -which happened to be Scott- and ripped off the tape quick so it didn't hurt him that much. He yelled in pain but then looked back to me.

"Y/N what are you doing here! Get out of he-"
"I was beginning you weren't going to show Y/N. Until you made such a loud entrance" Scott was cut off by a voice I knew to well.

Slowly I turned around to see Stiles standing there smirking menacingly at me with a gun in his right hand pointing to the concrete floor. My blood turned cold at the sight of him, this wasn't the sarcastic, and goofy Stiles I grew up with. This one had paler skin and dark circles under his eyes to match his almost black eyes; he's been possessed by a spirit. He wasn't Stiles; he was Void Stiles, an evil little shit that feeds off of pain and chaos.

"Oh and sorry for the last minute text. As you can see I was a bit preoccupied" he gestured to the pack behind me by pointing his gun on their direction.

"If you dare touch that trigger I won't hesitate to kill you" Discreetly as I could I reached into my back pocket and dropped something onto Scott's lap to help him break the chains. The rest of the pack used to make tease me about always having one of these on me but today it looks like it came in handy.

"You forget? I'm a thousand years old babe, you can't kill me!" 
"And you can't kill a wolf with a bullet" I glared at him which only made him chuckle coldly
"But I can kill a filthy dog with wolfsbane" his smirk became wider before brushing his finger against the trigger. I growled, feeling my heart rate increase but drop back down again.

Keep Calm Y/N. Keep Calm

"Awe is the little devil trying to calm down" Stiles sneered once he heard my heart race then plummet back down, "now step away from them or I will shoot" I took a few steps forward but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward so our chests were almost touching. We froze for a brief second before he spun me around so I faced the pack. He wrapped his arm tightly around me, the gun pressed next to my stomach. With his other hand he carefully brushed my hair off my shoulder and weaved his cold index finger around my black cord choker that was around my neck; then slowly twisted it agonizingly slowly, making me gag.