Kian Lawley > Shaved

-U N E D I T E D-

"Thank you for flying with Air Kiggy. We will be landing in California shortly"

A lady that sounded like siri said over the intercom. I slouched back down in my chair and opened up snapchat and looked through everyone's stories. From old high school friends to youtubers to viners to family and even my grandma's but no one seems to be doing anything interesting.

The last two stories were Jc's and Kian's.

"Please turn all devices off and use the flick of the wrist to put your seatbelts on. We have arrived in California"

Siri lady spoke. I put my phone into the front pocket of my carry-on and leaned my head against the wall of the plane. I stared out the window to see houses under me. Down there somewhere is the boy I love. The thought of him made me smile to my self. I've missed him so much!

. . .

Where is my bag? I mean how can I miss it, it basically sticks out like a sore thumb! A few minutes past and my bad with a (y/f/colour) bandana tied to it rolled down the line. I took a huge breathe of relief as I grabbed my bag and hauled it of the conveyer belt.

I scouted around to find the nearest exit. This is the first time I've been in an airport and I didn't expect it to be this huge. Isn't there usually a huge EXIT sign or something. Whilst I was playing scavenger hunt for the exit my phone vibrated intensely from my pocket considering that I took it out once I landed to call for a taxi. (I don't trust ubers). Without looking at the caller id I answered.

"Sup dude" said the famous voice of the one and only Jc.

"Hey cloudy" I smiled to myself knowing that he found it annoying when I called him that. (A/N: He'll always be my little cloud)

"Ha ha ha very funny. Anyways when does your plane land. I want to be your uber driver"

"My plane landed about an hour ago. I called a taxi to the Jian household"

"Oh my God I'm so sorry I didn't know your plane landed today"

"Its okay Jc its not the end of humanity"

"Sooo when are you getting here?" he sounded a little uncomfortable,

"Once I find the exit... probably about an hour" I said then I spotted the exit.

"Found it! I'll talk to you later" I rushed over to the exit hoping the taxi hadn't left yet. "Kk cya bae" he chuckled nervously through the other side of the phone.

"Stay cloudy" I tried to say in my best Jc impersonation and I hung up.

. . .

I opened the back of the car and picked up my luggage and put it down in the grass. I walked over to the front window and payed the man, "Thanks sir. Good luck on your photography career" He smiled at me, "I wish the best for you too kiddo" he smiled at me one last time before driving off into the distance. I picked up the luggage by the handles and walked to the door of Kian, Jc and JJ's house.

I feel incredibly jetlagged even though I only just got here. I always thought jetlag was easy to handle but guess I was wrong.

I rang the doorbell and a whoosh of curly hair came into view. "Whatttsss up Jcccc Y/N here" I tried to imitate him once again as I hugged him he laughed and went to grab one of the bags that were next to me.

"How was the Uk Y/Nick/Name" He walked into the house and I followed him closing the door behind me.

"It's fricking freezing (A/N: As a Brit I confirm this fact) and my families all grown up. One minute my cousins want to play outside with mud and sticks then the next they're on their iPhones probably hacking the government" we walked into the spare room and put my bags on the floor. I belly bounced the bed and closed my eyes "And I've never seen so many kids on hover boards in my life!"

He chuckled and took a deep breath. Then he started to play with the hem of his shirt. "What's wrong Caylen?" He looked back up and me and smiled.

"Uh nothi-"
"JC WHEN Y/N COMES HOME PRETEND IM NOT HERE" the voice of my loved one echoed through the house.

Jc looked at me nervously, "what's wrong with Kian?" Before he could answer I rises from the bed and went to find Kian. Jc trailing behind me.

"Kian are you okay" I called through the house.

"Y/N?" I followed his voice to the bathroom in his room. I was about to open the white door when Jc stopped me.

"Whatever you see in there don't hate me for it okay" I have him a confused look before opening the door. I gasped loudly.

There stood Kian in front of his mirror with his head and both eyebrows shaved off.

"What the hell happened while I was gone?!" Kian turned around in horror.

I walked over to the frozen Kian and brushed my thumb over his non existent eyebrows. The room was deadly silent for a few seconds until my own laughter broke it. Jc started to snicker after me but Kian still remained frozen.

"D-did Jc do this?" I said through laughter. Kian snapped out of it and chuckled a little. Nodding his head. He wrapped his arms around my waist and dug his face in my neck.

"You look like a bad guy in a movie" I was still laughing. I looked over to Jc.

"Did you shave any of your hair off?" He pushed up his hair to reveal that one of his eyebrows were shaved off.

"God you boys had me so worried. The way you acted I thought you two murdered JJ or something" my laughter died down and I kissed Kian's shaved head.

.  .  .

"I swear Camden Market had everything weed inspired" (A/N: Too true)

"Do you still think I'm good looking with out my hair and eyebrows?" Kian said looking at into his phone camera.

I put down the stuff I was unpacking and walked over the to his bed where he was lying down. I crawled on top of him and put his phone down.

I kissed his lips momentarily and stopped before he could kiss back.
"I love you no matter what you look like. Plus hair grows back" i connected my lips to his once again. Our lips moved in sync for what felt like forever until I pull away.

"It kinda makes you look tougher" I slid my hand across his shaved head. He smiled, "that's what Jc said"

He kissed the bridge of my nose and rested one of his arms on the back of my neck. "I'm glad your back"