Kian Lawley > Cheating?

Y/B/F/N = Your Best Friends Name
_____

"Thank you again for dropping me off" I say as I shut the door of Y/B/F/N's car.

"No problem. It's the least I can do, and by the way I hope your head gets better" We said our final goodbyes as she drove off into the night. I turned around and walked towards the front door and opened it as quietly as I could.

It's really late at night and Kian is probably sleeping. I walk into the house and lock the door behind me. I walk upstairs into mine and Kian's shared room and gently opened the door revealing an angry and worried looking Kian sitting on the edge of the bed staring right at me.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU ITS MIDNIGHT!" He yelled walking towards me. My head started to bang as I groaned and gently rubbed my forehead.

"Ki I'm sorry but please keep your voice down. We have neighbours and my head really hurts" I say calmly. I really don't want to start a fight with him tonight. But that failed.

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I KEEP MY VOICE DOWN HUH?" I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"I'm going down to the kitchen to get pain killers, maybe after that you can calm down" I once again say with a calm voice.

As I enter the kitchen my head was throbbing, I reached up to grab a bottle of pain killers but Kian stormed down the stairs and slapped the bottle out of my hand. "Y/N, TAKE THIS FUCKING SERIOUSLY"

"Why should I take what ever this is seriously Kian, and why are you so pissed!?"

"DO YOU EVEN CARE FOR OUR RELATIONSHIP? NO DONT ANSWER THAT QUESTION BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!" He yelled on the verge of tears.

I stood their speechless for a brief few seconds. "What are you TALKING ABOUT?!" I started to raise my voice but lowered it again because of my pounding headache.

"DONT ACT DUMB Y/N YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME! YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHERE YOU WENT, YOU COME HOME 12 AT NIGHT WEARING SOME GUYS SWEATSHIRT THAT ISN'T MINE AND YOU ARE FUCKING WALKNG LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN FUCKED SENSELESS!" Tears were pouring down his face. I was about to say something but he cut me off,

"I love you Y/N, do you even love me?" He said between sobs.

Guilt filled my body as a few tears slipped from my eyes. I attempted to walk over to him but he shuffled away.

"Kian, is that even a question of course I fucking love you" tears were pouring down my cheeks and my voice wobbled a bit which made my head hurt a lot more, but I powered through it. Kian is more important

"Then why are you cheating on me?" he barley whispered. 

"If you love me let me explain!" I said a little louder than I wanted to. He sniffed a little and stayed quiet. So I started to explain.

"Look I'm sorry that I didn't text you that I was coming home this late. I left my phone here and I honestly didn't think it would run this long. I was at school with my performing arts group. We've been practicing and rehearsing non stop for our 2 hour drama piece thin-"

"No school will do that, and if that's true then it still doesn't explain why your walking like that and why your wearing some pricks sweatshirt. For all I know YOU FUCKED IN THE BATHROO-"