Kian Lawley > High

I sat there on her black leather couch watching one of my lifelong bestfriends Elise light up another blunt as she sat crossed legged on her coffee table.
"Are you don't want one babe?" she giggled. I smiled and shook my head no and watched as a thick cloud of pure white smoke curled in from her dark red lips into the already cloudy air.

Elise has been hitting blunts ever since senior year, she says it relaxes her in ways normal remedies wont and honestly I respect her decision. Sure I tried to talk her out of it when I first found out but I've come to the conclusion that's its her life, the only thing I can do is be here and make sure she's safe and doesn't become majorly addicted to them.

Which is why I'm here, whenever she lights one up she would text me first, saying if I was going to watch over her so I can prevent her form doing anything stupid and I don't mind. Actually I find it really funny when she's high.

"You know, you should try one, just one" she hummed passing me an already lit one. I shook my head once again and leaned back into the couch, grabbing a furry pillow and wrapping it around my stomach.
"No thanks love, the smoke's already doing it for me" I chuckled. Elise shrugged her shoulders close her eyes.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to go lesbian" I smiled at her random comment
"I'm sure you have Elise"

"What if we dated? Can I kiss you?" she hiccupped, I laughed and changed my position so I was lying on the black couch, my hair dangling off the armrest and my legs placed in the beams of sunlight shining through the window, instantly creating a comfortable warmth.

"Apart of me thinks your only thinking about kissing me because of Kian" I looked over to her, catching her roll her eyes and scowl.
"He's always hated me. I can't see why you dated him" she snapped whilst exhaling more smoke which slowly drifted around the room.

"Because I love him"
"I know that, but he doesn't want me and you to hang out. Its like he's the father that's banning us from seeing each other because he doesn't approve of our relationship. So we sneak into each others windows in the middle of the night and-"

"Okay I think you've had a little too much" I chuckled, not bothering to move from my comfortable position. She laughed and carried on explaining our cliché love story.

.   .   .

I walked home enjoying the warmth of the sunset and the quiet street. Elise fell asleep about an hour ago and I stayed around for a bit until Kian texted me to say he was coming home in half an hour, Elise was right with the part of me and her sneaking around to meet up and all. Don't get me wrong Kian has nothing against Elise except for the fact he thinks she's a bad influence on me which is ridiculous considering the fact we've been friends since we were five.

But Kian thought he could break our bond because one day after me and her spent a a few days together he just casually decided that I wasn't allowed to see her anymore, but that obviously backfired because here I am walking away from the house me and her used to share together back in out highschool/college years. I still sleep over there when Kian's of in another country or whenever he stays at Jc's to plan for his book and upcoming world tour.   

I walked up the steps to me and Kian's shared apartment and opened the door to see that it was already unlocked. "Kian?" I called through the space whilst shutting the door.
"You've see Elise again haven't you" a voice said coldly taking me by surprised. I jumped at the sight of Kian sitting on top of a barstool, his arms crossed and his foot tapping against the metal pole that held the stool up.

"I just went out" I walked closer to him and leaned against the edge of a wall.
"I can smell the crack from miles away"
"Its not crack" I snapped getting easily defensive for my bestfriend. I crossed my arms as he jumped of the stool walking towards me with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

He scoffed "sure" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the stairs, not wanting to continue this conversation.

"Look I get you and her have been besties for life or whatever but I don't want you around her, how do you think I'd feel if I found out my girlfriend was a drugee because her friend made her smoke one?"

I paused, looking back to see that he was at the bottom of the stairs, I sighed and walked back down so only a stair was in between us. "Kian you need to trust me. I've been spotting her for years and nothing severely tragic has happened"  

"She's using you"
"No she's not, believe it or not Elise has done a lot for me!" My voice raised a little but not drastically, this topic isn't worth fighting about.

"What has she done?!" Kian cocked both his eyebrows,
"For one she's helped me whenever you and me have had fights" I put up one finger and was about to put another one up to carry on the list but Kian held my hand.

"Look I just, don't know what I'd do if something bad happened to you and I didn't stop it" he looked down to the wooden floor. I smiled subtly and leaned in to hug him which he instantly responded.

"Nothings going to happen to me, I promise"
"I trust you" I smiled into his neck.

"Now what if I told you Elise wants to kiss me" he parted the hug and gave me a shocked face.
"Ha ha know way, I'm not sharing" he gripped hold of me tightly and spun me around before taking me up the stairs.

"Where are we going?"
"Your taking a shower, you smell like smoke, then the fun can begin"

Not the best but this idea popped into my head at some point during the day

*SEND ME REQUESTS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS* 
Peace xx