Kian Lawley > Phonecall P2

"Wow Y/N you've changed a lot" he breathed. I felt him staring at me.
"Its been three fucking years Kian of course I changed" I glared at him.

"So you do remember me" he smirked, I scoffed and attempted to close the door but he forcefully pushed it back open and kept on hand there. "Y/N I didn't come here to be a smart ass I came here to apoli-"

"If you wanted to apologise you would've done it three years ago" I snapped before I turned on my heels and walked into my dark apartment. Suddenly the door slammed and I felt two hands grip my hips and spin me round.
"Kian let me go and leave" I almost yelled but that made him grip harder. I grabbed his wrists and trying to pry his hands off but he wouldn't budge.

"Y/N just listen to me-"
"JUST LEAVE" I ripped his hands off me and I brought my hand up but before I could swing Kian swiftly took a hold of my wrist.

Then he grabbed my other hand and pulled me closer to him, "FUCKING LISTEN TO ME" he shouted. I took a heavy and stuttered breath.

"Look I'm sorry. I really am"
"You're not sorry" I seethed. His eyes darkened and his grip on me went tighter and his breathing faster. 

"You were the hardest to leave behind alright. Yeh we fought a lot but I still loved you and I thought if we ended like we did it would be easier to cope with leaving you but fuck me because It didn't work" I felt my eyes turn glossy.

"That doesn't compensate for all that time Kian" I breathed looking down to me almost bare legs and Kian's black ripped skinny jeans.
"Y/N listen to-"

"NO I HAVE LISTENED TO YOU, NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME!" I started to struggle my way out his grip, "I spent all these damn years thinking I was the problem, that you fucking hated the shit out of me. A month after you left I was still crying myself to sleep thinking that I was the bitch of this friendship"

His grip softened a little which gave me the opportunity to break from his hold. I rubbed the few tears of my face and continued talking.

"And now you come back. Three fucking years later when I'm finally over you. You come back" my sadness quickly turned to anger once again and I balled my hand in a fist and aimed for his chest.

But before I could collide my hand with his chest he grabbed my arm once again and forcefully pulled me closer. Without any words he smashed his lips onto mine. His other arm snaking around my waist. Shock overtook me but soon I kissed back. Both of our emotions spilling into one long yet aggressive kiss. He roughly dragged his tongue against my bottom lip demanding entrance but instead I bit Kian's bottom lip harshly which he responded with a small chuckle.

"I deserve that" he admitted as he paused the kiss. Slowly brushing his finger against his now plump lips. Wiping away the small amount of blood I created onto his finger.  
"You deserve more than that" I hungrily brought my lips back to his which he gladly accepted.

My hands travelled to his neck whilst his travelled back to my waist, his hands resting under my black vest top and rubbing circles on my bare skin. I grabbed the roots of his brown messy hair in which he responded with a deep moan.

With out breaking the kiss he pushed us backwards until I felt myself being pressed against the cold wood of my bedroom door. His hand fell onto my ass and he squeezed firmly making my uncontrollably let out a small moan. Kian took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. 

"Your still a sneaky bastard" I mumbled into the kiss which made him chuckle
"Some things don't change" our tongues fought for dominance and I won which made him moan.

"Your still a feisty bitch" he mumbled back to me before taking over dominance. Just like him I let out a moan.

Just as both of his hands ran up under my vest the lights switched on. We both pulled away to see Y/B/F standing there glaring at us.

"Look if you're going to have make up sex please keep quiet. I'm a wall away and I really don't want to hear what's happening over here" and with that she locked my door leaving me and Kian laughing quietly at her.

After she went I slipped away from Kian and walked to the opposite side of the room, sitting down on the couch. Soon after Kian came into view and sat down next to me.
"I'm sorry Y/N" he mumbled

"I know you are"
"Are you okay, I'm really sorry" he crawled over to me and hovered over my body. His eyes were full of sorrow and concern which melted my heart in a way.

"How long are you staying?"
"A month" I nodded and sat up whilst he sat back down softly and brought me into a tight warm hug which I gladly accepted and returned.

"I'm sorry Kian"
"Me too"

"Y/N" I looked up from his shoulder. He gently placed a sweet kiss on my lips then pulled away. Our gazed met. I gave him a warm smile, and did the same.

Cliché? Yes.
Slightly bipolar? Yes 

Sorry if this was rubbish or too straight forward. I had no idea where this was going so I did what first came into my mind. Ah well peace xx