Kian Lawley > Making Things Official

"Its been 3 months Kian" I said whilst walking around the bedroom finding a towel. Kian was lying down on the bed messing around on his phone.

"I know but its too soon. What if the fans wont support it?"

I opened my hair and pulled off my sweater. "Last time I checked the fans don't control our relationship"

He sat up and leaned on the headboard. "Can we just drop it Y/N" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the shower and turned it on and hooked up the towel.

I walked back towards Kian and kissed his cheek, "We can wait. As long as I still have you I'm fine with anything" I smiled and went back into the bathroom. I closed the door and continued with my shower.

. . .

I slid the glass doors of the shower open and wrapped my towel around my wet body. "Y/N" Kian asked as he opened the unlocked bathroom door.

"What wrong Kiki-" I was cut off by a slightly hyperactive Kian.

"Lets make things official" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you sure?" he nodded and I engulfed him in a hug which he gladly excepted even though I had cold eater droplets all over my skin. "But I want it to be like a puzzle thing" I looked up at him in confusion.

"How?"

"Well first of all come and take a mirror selfie with me"

"But the mirror is all steamed up"

"Exactly"

He led me to the steamed up mirror. He got out his phone. I rested my head on his arm and he kissed the top of my head as he took the picture.

After the picture I kept my head where it was as he checked the picture.

"Perfect" he whispered and showed me the picture. You couldn't see the our faces properly but you could make out the outline and general figure of both our bodies. It was overall a beautiful picture.

I watched as he put the picture on Instagram with the caption I love her

We did one on my phone where I wrapped one of my arms around his neck and kiss him on the cheek. I did the same caption I love him and posted it on my account.

I plopped on the bed and lied on my side still in my towel and he did the same after me. He wrapped his arm around my waist which brought us closer and I cupped the back of his neck with my hand. The other I rested on his chest.

"I'm glad we're doing this. But what if the fans don't app-"

"It doesn't matter baby. Like you said before as long as I have you I'm fine with anything"

He chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose. He looked down at my body and so did I. I was still in my towel.

"I'm going to put some clothes on" I slowly got up, "why I was enjoying the view" he smirked.

"Ha ha ha ha" I threw a pillow at him and walked off to grab some clothes, smiling to myself.

__________

P R O O F  R E A D / E D I T E D