Jack Johnson > Is it to late now to say sorry?

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
"Y/N I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" Jack Johnson said from the opposite couch. I rolled my eyes and put in my earphones at the highest setting. Drowning out Jacks apologies with Troye Sivan's angelic voice. (💙)

Me and Jack have been best friends since I first started making vines. He actually encouraged me and Gilinsky to start a vine account.

But recently we've been play fighting on social media. Making fun of each other, calling each other out, dissing one another you know that sort of stuff. It was harmless until the day before the Magcon tour (which I've been invited to and where we are at the moment) Johnson said and I quote:

@Y/T/N Well, you should start making better vines. Tbh they're dumb and pretty cringy. You're embarrassing meeee...

I know we were fooling around but that tweet took it too far. It took him two days of me ignoring him for him to actually realise and he wouldn't have found out unless the Gilinsky pointed it out.

I felt one of my earphones flying out. I looked over to who ever pulled it. "Y/N I'm sorry I took it to far, please talk to me" Jack J pouted. I put the dangling earphone back in my ear and turned over so I was lying on the couch and my back facing Jack.

.   .   .The Next Day.   .   .

The show was almost ending and me, Madison and all the Magcon crew were on stage. I was about announce the end but Jack J started speaking through the microphone.

"Before we leave I have a little surprise" Aaron pulls a chair onstage guides me by the arm, instructing me to sit down.

"What's going on?" I ask no one in particular. Before I could get any answers music started playing

(Sorry - Justin Bieber)

And there stood Johnson in the middle of the stage looking at me with a microphone in his hand. Confusion filled my head. Before I could process anything he started singing.

The crowd of teenage girls started screaming with joy and so did the magcon boys.

"Is it too late now to say sorry, yeh I know that I let you down is it to late to say sorry now" He sung and tried to dance like how those girls in the music video did which made me laugh and my heart ache and melt.

I cupped my mouth through the whole performance and trying my best not to laugh. This was honestly the cutest thing in the world and he maintained his gaze at me through out he whole song.

Around the end in a lyric gap he walked over to me "Y/N I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to take it to heart, I didn't mean it and I can't describe how sorry I am. Please forgive me and please be my best friend again" He was on his knee. The crowd awed and I felt a few tears coming on but I held them in.

Once the music ended I darted off my chair and went into his arms in which he embraced and spun me around a few times. I chuckled a little and rested my head on his shoulder "you're crazy" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"I'm crazy for you" he whispered into my hair.

________

Real talk, Johnson is an amazing singer. In my opinion he's just as good as Gilinsky. (But no ones as good as my Troye-Boy 💙)

P R O O F  R E A D / E D I T E D