Kian Lawley > Boyfriend?

"Cole's coming soon so please try to be civil" I say again to the boys who just nodded or mumbled a 'k'.

My boyfriend Cole is coming round and him and the guys are going to meet for the first time. I really want them to get along or at least pretend to like each other for my sake.

"Breathe gurl stress causes ageing. And why are you so worried anyways" Trevor looked up from his phone towards the slightly nervous me.

"Well he isn't what you think" Before I could finish my sentence the door swung open.

Kian's POV

"Cole's coming over so please try to be civil" Y/N said for the millionth time. I rolled my eyed and continued to scroll through twitter. He shouldn't be even considered a boyfriend. They've been going out for just under one month. FOUR FRIDAYS. That isn't that long.

Plus ever since Y/N's been with him she's changed. She isn't her normal amazing, beautiful self. She isn't acting like the person I fell in love with all those years ago. She's changed for the worse for him. I remember the first day she told us she was 'dating' this Cole guy. It was the day I was going to ask her out and admit my feelings to her and ever since that major disappointment I've tried to keep my distance. But I still love her. I always will.

I zoned out my thoughts when the door swung open to see a douchey looking guy on his phone.

He was in a white skin tight tank top showing off his skull tattoo on his bicep, denim jeans, a lot of fake dollar store looking chains around his neck and a watch on each arm, badly dyed black spikey hair, dark sunglasses and a red bandana across his forehead. Oh and how can I forget his bright orange skin! It honestly looked like he bathed in cheesy doritos. This guy looks like he just came out of the Jersey Shore!

"Sup babe" He grumbles not looking up from his phone. "Hi Cole" she went over to hug him but he continued to scroll through his phone. I already hate him!

Jc cleared his throat, Cole looked up and glared at us. He pushed Y/N off him and gave her a dark glare. "Who the hell are these dweebs?!" He said a lot louder than he thought he did.

"Excuse me but these dweebs are more.famous.than.you'll.ever.be.honey" Trevor sassily said making me along with everyone else apart from Cole laugh.

"Watch it-"

"COLE he was just joking. This is Trevor, Jc, Connor, Ricky, Sam and Kian" She introduced us all. The guys mumbled a 'hello' or a 'hi' but I stayed quiet and stared at my lock screen. I don't want anything to with this douche bag.

"Why the fuck are you dressed in black?" He looked disgustedly at Y/N's completely fine clothes.

"Because I like I-"
"Well you look like a fat emo shit. Go get dressed in something slutty, we're going to Nathan's frat party"

My blood started to boil and my muscles and jaw clenched. I was about to teach the prick a lesson when my phone vibrated;

Group Chat:

Sammyyy: Kian I know wht your about to do so stop.

Kiki: but he's treating her like shit

Coffee King: Kian has a point

Rickster: ye but he's still y/n's bf

Cloudy: Kian do u still like her?

Kiki: yeh

Trev: FUCKIN HELL CAN SOMEONE JUST PUNCH THE DOUCHE ALREADY

Cole's voice broke my attention from the group chat.