Connor Franta > Coming Out

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Its so good to be back in my home country! Don't get me wrong I love the States but England will always have my heart. I haven't been home in almost two years and this time the o2l guys tagged along with me because they have a show here next week and they wanted to come early and look around. I guest star in their show but after its over I'm going to my home city for another week. Manchester. Which is on the opposite end of England.

But for now I'm their tour guide.

At the moment we were in one of the three hotel rooms. Mine, Ricky's and Trevor's. The British news was on in the background. Jc was sorting out the wifi and unpacking, Connor was on his phone, Kian was vlogging, Trevor and Ricky were snap-chatting, me and Sam were on my laptop, looking for places to go.

"We should go see the River Thames. Or see Buckingham Palace!" Sam was very excited, he has never been to London before so he was hyped. He was scrolling through a huge list of attractions. I chuckled and swiveled on my chair to face the boys.

"Y/N what's a knobhead?" Kian asked randomly. I started to laugh at his odd question, "something you don't want to be called"

"Sprinkles?" He said with his camera facing me.
"Hundreds and thousands"

"Weather?"
"Eh"

"Where did your accent go?"
"I left it when I boarded the plane to the US"

"Do you have frozen yoghurt here?"
"No" he looked over to me like he was offended.

"How can you Brits live with yourself?"

"Do you have Nando's?" I asked him. He shook his head in defeat as he knew what I was going to say.

"How do you American's live with yourself?"

"CAN WE GO TO NANDO'S?" Trevor yelled. I laughed and nodded, "Thanks mom"

Everyone seemed to be happy. Everyone except Connor who was sitting in the corner on his phone. Looking really confused and unhappy. I got out my phone and searched through my contacts:

Instagram King ☕️🙌🏼:

Me: Hey, are u okay?

He looked up to me and I smiled. He didn't return the smile. Instead he looked at me deep in thought. Connor dropped his head and resumed to his phone and minutes later I felt vibrations in my left hand.

I.K: I need air. Can u come with me?

Me: Lets go 2 Hyde Park.

I.K: Wht about everyone else?

Me: Hyde Park's huge. We can ditch them easily.

I.K: K, but can be go now

I locked and put my phone in my pocket. "We're going to Hyde Park" I announced.

. . .

The fallen autumn leaves crackled under my shoes and the warm breeze brushed through my hair. The minute I parked my car everyone except me and Connor raced out with their cameras abs penny boards. I guess we won't be seeing them anytime soon.

"Well that was easy" I said to lighten he mood as we both got out the car. I looked over to Connor, he looked nervous and scared and anxious. I locked the car and walked over to him, leading him to a long path that went through the park.

As we walked a looked over at him. He was sweating a little and messing with his flattened hair, Autumn was his favourite time of the year yet he's not taking any pictures or even looking up for that matter. Something was definitely bugging him.

"Hey do you want to go somewhere a little private?" I stopped waking and looked into his eyes. He nodded so I led him off path and into a secluded park I came across the last time I was here.
The journey there was awkwardly quiet. The only noise between us was the dark coloured leaves crackling under us.

. . .

We swerved past the last tree and made it to the small quiet area. I led him to a bench and we both sat down. Not saying a word.

"Connor. You can tell me anything you know that right" I said after a while silence. He simply nodded in response and another silence fell over us.
I sighed quietly, a small wave of anxiousness going over me. What if his news is really bad? What if it's life threatening or something?

Thousand of horrible ideas flooded through my mind uncontrollably which didn't help with my anxiousness. If I was feeling like this then I can't imagine what Connors feeling!

"Y/N" I was taken out of my thoughts by Connors voice cracking a little. I turned to face him to see that his eyes were glossing over.
"Take a deep breath and tell me, please" I pleaded.

Connor closed his eyes and grabbed both my hands. I watched as he took a few deep breaths before opening his eyes again.

"Y/N...I'm..." He took a deep breath.
"I'm gay"

My eyes widened. I tried to say something but words failed to come out.

"Y/N please say-" I engulfed him into a hug which he gladly excepted. I felt warm droplets of water trickle onto the thin fabric of my sweater.

"It's okay Connor it's completely fine" I whispered in his ear as more of his tears quickly fell on my shoulder.
I let go of him to see his eyes bloodshot red.

"How do you feel?" He looked up at me and wiped his eyes.

"Sick, anxious, scared"
"Well you shouldn't, you should feel proud Connor. Proud and happy. I'm so happy for you babe. It only gets better from here"

He smiled and took a deep breath.
"You were the first person I've told" he smiled.

I felt my eyes glossing over. I engulfed him into a warm hug.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️