A Challenge ...

The writer walked in, dropping her arm and letting her bag slide down and with a thump hit the floor. Rubbing her forehead she closed the door with her foot - not bothering to be discreet and quiet about it - and stepped in the kitchen, instantly seeing a huge pile of plates, cups and cutlery screaming to be washed.

"What time do you call this?" Writer jumped and turned to see Kian sitting on the counter behind her, a scowl imprinted on his face.

"Good God Kian, don't sneak up on a girl like that"
"Oh, so you do remember my name then" he seethed. Writer raised her eyebrow at Kian's sourness, meanwhile, racking her brain trying to figure out why he's so agitated.

"Kian, what are you talking about?"
 "It's not a case of taking" he crossed his arms over his chest and slid off the black counter, "It's more of a written matter"

Writer's confusion doubled in size. 'What the hell is he talking about?' she thought, ignoring the tense atmosphere. Kian on the other hand just rolled his eyes in frustration at the fact she wasn't catching on as fast as he thought she would.

"Wattpad, Writer! You haven't written about me in ages!!" he finally blurted out, writer's eyes widened.

"Kian it hasn't been that long" she tried to ease his mood but it only made matters worse.
"The last time you updated it was JULY!"

'Has it really been that long?'

"Look, I'm sorry its been a while but I do have a real life" it was her turn to be agitated, "This is an important year in school! The new syllable is hard as hell and if I fail my life is practically over!" Kian scoffed with added more sticks to writers fire of anger.

"Plus I have to: look after the house and my siblings cause my mums busy working, school is kicking my arse already and now I have to stay after hours! Give me a break!"

"Oh, so I don't matter then?" Writers eyes softened at Kian's comment. Going through her blazer pocket she picket out her phone and pressed the wattpad app; going into her Kian book and passed it to Kian, who scrolled down at all the drafted works.

"I really am trying, honestly,  but I cant focus.  I'm a procrastinator Kian, I cant change my ADHD" to her surprise he chuckled and looked up from her phone.

"Did you really just use the ADHD card?" a laugh dismissed itself from writers mouth, along with Kian, everyone knew about writers lack of focus and how she got distracted easily, but writer never took it seriously, actually she (along with everyone else) was amused at how distracted she got.

"Tell you what, I'll give you a challenge" Kian said as the laughing died down. Writers ears pricked up from the word challenge which made Kian smirk. Writer has never backed down form a challenge or a dare before, and it was time Kian used it to his advantage.

"I'm listening" she pressed for him to continue.
"Seven days." he said simply, placing the phone on the cutting board. The long list of imagines and requests writer typed up showing on the screen.

"Consecutive writing. For both books" Writer thought for a few minutes,
'fourteen separate pieces of work. Not to mention the tumblr writing I need to do. That's a lot of typing and editing'

"I mean, if you cant do it, then..." he emphasized the middle of his sentence which finalized Writers decision.

"Deal" she smiled, "Starting form Monday, ending on Sunday"