Kian Lawley > Ex Girlfriend

"Kian its fine just go" I say walking through the house with my phone in between my ear and shoulder

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Go have a guys day" I say trying to find a lead for Hazel.

"Thank you so much" I chuckled through the phone, "What are you going to do though?"

"Don't worry about me. Oh and remember stranger danger, don't skip red lights or stop signs and no drinking and driving"

I heard the boys laugh in the background, "wait am I on speaker?"

"Okay got to go bye love you"

"Love you too"

"OH MY LORD RELATIONSHIP GOALS!" I heard Connor scream before the line went dead.

I put my phone into my pocket, "Hazey" I called through the house. A few moments later she ran in with the lead in her mouth and her tail wagging happily behind her. I kneeled down onto one knee and stroked her head and took the lead from her mouth. "Come on Hazey we're going for an adventure"

Kian's POV

I hung up and the line went dead. "Dude your girlfriends so chill" Jc said whilst changing the station. I couldn't help but smile to myself and nod. Yup, I'm lucky to have her.

"Better than the last one" Trevor said from the back seats.
"Andrea?" Ricky looked up from his snapchat app.

(A/N: I have nothing against Andrea I'm just using her for the story)

"Way better, like Andrea didn't let you out the house with out like a tracker or something" Connor said looking at me. I scrunched up my nose, "Ugh. I just hope we don't see her today"

. . .

The sun had set a few hours ago and we just finished up our bonfire on the beach. Everything was basically perfect. All six of us were having a blast and it couldn't get any better. "We better get the car before it gets towed" Ricky said checking his phone for the time. "Where did we park the car?" Trevor asked.

"We shall find it!" Jc sprinted off into the distance but then tripped over the sand and fell down. We all laughed. Grabbed our penny boards and ran or walked over to him.

. . .

We were all in the mall finding some stuff for tomorrows video when shrill voice called my name from behind me. I turn around to see the one and only Andrea Russett standing there with a few coloured bags in one hand. She walked over to us all and asked how we were doing. The boys answered politely but I could tell they wanted to leave as much as I do. She then turned to me "how's you and Y/N L/N?"

I spoke confidently but quickly because I wanted her to leave as quick as possible, "fine"

Andrea looked confused, "You mean she hasn't cheated on you yet?" the boys were looking from me to Andrea.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow and clenched my fists in my pockets as I tried to contain my anger. She can't talk about my girlfriend like that!

"Well me and Y/N went to the same highschool. She used guys like it was nothing. I remember one time she led on five guys and one girl all at the same time" I stared at her in shock. I didn't know what to say. She was smirking and I could tell she was expecting me to crack and get angry. But I'm not giving her that satisfaction even though I really want to yell that she's wrong and a bitch.

"What is wrong with you?!" Sam glared at Andrea and gestured all of us to leave. We turned our backs and walked off.

"Nice to talk to you guys. Oh and Kian. Once a player always a player" she called after us. We sped as far away form Andrea as possible.

"Kian are you okay"
"Its fake. She's trying to piss you off"
"Y/N wouldn't do that"

Everyone was trying to comfort me but that only made it worse,

"Were we there at her high school? No we were thousands of miles away so it could've happened!" I was being frantic and loud. I needed to get home to her.

. . .

I forcefully opened the front door, "Y/N?" no one answered.

"Y/N!" I said louder. No one answered. I started to panic as I rushed around the house to find her. What if Andreas right and she left me for multiple people. I sprinted up the stair and went into our room. There she was. Sleeping on the bed with Hazel's head on her stomach and curled close to her.

I walked into the room. Hazel must have heard my footsteps because her head shot up and looked at me. But her eyes softened once she realized it was only me and jumped off Y/N and walked out of the room.

I looked over her beautiful sleeping body. She was wearing one of my tanktops but it looked huge on her. Her bra was showing under her arms and the actual top looked like a dress on her. She was unbelievably cute. But then remembered what Andrea said 'Once a player always a player' that one line kept repeating in my mind like a broken Ipod.

I gently shook her awake. One hand on her waist the other tracing her jawline. "Wake up Y/N"

Her eyes fluttered open. She saw me, smiled and sat up slowly. "Hi Kiwi how was your day?" I stayed silent and looked down. Wondering how to bring this up. "What's wrong?" I might as well say it. After all she does like it when I'm straight forward.

"How many guys or girls did you sleep with in high school?" she looked at me astonished.

"What?"

"I mean. I know I'm not your first and your not mine. But apparently I'm not your second either. Or third, or fourth, or fif-"

"Apparently? Which fucker said that!?" She kneeled on the bed so she was eye to eye with me. Her arms were crossed and she looked angry.

"I was with the guys in the mall when Andrea sho-"

"Andrea Russett" she said her name in the exact same tone Andrea said hers.

"Whatever that whore said about my sex life in highschool is faker than her fucking personality. Why did remotely believe her?"

"You went to highschool with her and I didn't. I didn't know what to think"

"Honestly Kian. The only guy I dated back then was a prick that Andrea liked the minute I started dating him. Ever since then she's told the exact same story to everyone. That five guys and one girl shit" she got off the bed and walked tried to walk away but I put my hand out and wrapped my arms around her.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't know what to think and I shouldn't have let her shit get to me" I felt Y/N's body relax.

"That was a very emotional way to wake up" he mumbled and rested her head onto my chest. I laughed quietly and put my hands threw the arm holes of the tank top and rested them on her bare chest.

"Can you just promise me you'll never cheat"

'I promise Kian. You have nothing to worry about" I smiled at her words and kissed her scalp.

"Anyway why are you wearing my tanktop?"

"Well Hazel decided to run into my closet whilst she was still covered in water and mud" I saw her smile slightly. "I can see you smiling. Your not mad anymore" I grabbed hold of her waist tightly and flung her around do she landed on the bed. I climbed onto her and slid my hand up and down her upper leg slowly.

She groaned, "Why do you make it so hard for me to be mad at you?"

__________
I personally didn't like the ending because it was to cliché and predictable but eh. Some people like that stuff and I'm not judging.