Part Twenty Nine: Lizards, and Beaches and things

A/n please leave lots of comments! I'm dying for some feedback! Also this chapter is dedicated to CallieKastle for being a stand up person and giving my book a chance! Much love to them!

"Amelia!" A voice shouted from the bottom of the staircase to the dormitories. She knew it was George, so Amelia hauled herself out of bed and ran down the steps, not caring she was in pyjamas.

"What's up?" She smiled, Amelia pretended to ignore the fact last time she had seen Fred, she threatened to hurt him.

"Wanna come to Hogsmeade? We were thinking about hitting up Sapana's place again." Fred bounced a little bit as he talked. It seems he also chose to ignore their last interaction.

"Okay, let me get dressed."

"I think you look great like that!" George called after her as she ran up the stairs, three at a time. Amelia got dressed quickly and Lavender braided her hair. Feeling refreshed, she ran down the stair to meet the twins.

"Gorgeous!" George pronounced. And Amelia did a slow spin so they could truly take in all she was.

"Just ravishing!" Fred agreed and the three made their way to the secret passage, Amelia slipped in and they each kissed her on the nose before letting her go. On the long walk to Honeydukes, Amelia had lots of time to think. Fred and George were her two favourite people on the planet and she felt genuinely happy for the first time in days. So she might as well suck up her problems and have a good time.

Just as Amelia decided that, she tripped and fell on her face, her hands were bloody from trying to stop the fall.

When she looked up from her position on the ground, she saw a lizard, staring at her, only an inch away from her face. Amelia stood up very quickly and her heart seemed to be racing at an alarming rate. What the hell was that thing doing here? Amelia recognized the lizard, it's small baby blue body, with a yellow head. The polka dots that covered every inch of skin and those black marks by it's neck, made the creature very ostentatious.

This was the lizard that ate her bones in the dreams, the one that could grow so large it carried her body off to be burned alive.

So what was the creature doing here? Amelia, in a moment of panic, kicked the reptile and it flew many feet away into the darkness. She wasn't sure if that was a good idea, but she didn't want to look at it anymore, she didn't want it anywhere near her.

By the time she reached Honeydukes, the twins were waiting for her and they hauled her out of the trap door.

"What took you so long?" George asked while they weaved through the crowded shop.

"I fell over." She admitted and the twins burst out laughing at her scraped hands.

"Only you Amelia Merlin." Fred said quietly, so others wouldn't hear. He walked behind her and kept a hand on her back so they wouldn't be separated by the crowd.

"Lots of people fall over! That's not a me thing!" She laughed while defending her case.

"Yeah but that tunnel is smooth and pretty flat, it's quite a miracle you managed it." George snickered and Amelia smacked him on the head. "Ow!"

"Yeah watch yourself." She teased and they strolled down the cobbled streets to Sapana's shop.  The shop was exactly like she remembered, dusty and dingy, with something eerily wonderful about it. Sapana greeted them and Amelia was struck by how beautiful she looked. The three of them split up to find a good jar.

Sailing

60's

Milan

Amazon rainforest