Part Sixty Four: The train ride over

A/N so I've changed the description of the story and I hope you guys don't mind but I put in a few of your comments as reviews for the story so it let's readers know what you think! I didn't put anyone's name but let me know if you want to change it!

Don't forget to comment with your thoughts! I adore them!

"Amelia! Ginny! Wake up!" A rapping on the door woke Amelia in a start. She groaned as Fred and George burst through her door.

"We've got a train to catch ladies!" George proclaimed.

Fred sat down on her bed and Amelia buried her face into the pillow. "Go away." She mumbled.

But he just chuckled and brushed her hair back. "Come on love!" He said lowly.

"Fine." Amelia sat up, her hair a mess and bags under her eyes.

"You know how people always say girls look so beautiful in the morning?"

"Yeah?" She frowned and yawned.

"Yeah you really don't." He roared in laughter as Amelia hit him, but she soon joined in on laughing.

"You're such an ass." She shook her head.

Fred winked at her. "I don't pretend to be a gentleman."

"Have you guys seen the newspapers lately?" George asked and the girls shook their heads.

"I don't really read newspapers." Amelia admitted. George handed her his copy and the headline read : Sirius Black Escaped From Azkaban.

"That's awful!" Ginny cringed.

"No one else escaped right?" Amelia asked and Fred shook his head. He knew she was ensuring her father was still locked safely away.

"Just Black." He nodded reassuringly. They discussed the topic of Sirius Black for a while, wondering how he did it and where he could be now, until Amelia kicked the boys out.

"Right well get outta here so we can change." Said Amelia and they left the room.

"Are you and Fred in love?" Ginny asked abruptly.

"Ginny!" She scolded.

"I'm serious! Because it looks like you are!"

Amelia tugged at the wolf pendant around her neck. "No, we are not in love! I mean I do love him. But I'm not in love with him. We've just known each other forever so we're really close, that's why it looks like we're in love."

"You don't look at George the way you look at Fred." She pointed out.

Amelia sighed heavily. "Yeah and I don't look at Percy the same way either! It's because they're different people."

"Sure." Ginny smirked to herself and Amelia shot her a glare. They hastily packed their things away and met the rest of the family downstairs.

"Are we all ready?" Mrs Weasley bustled around ensuring everyone had everything they needed, Mr Weasley was talking to Harry in a corner. "Right! Let's get going then!"

Amelia pushed her trunk with Morris perched precariously on top, out to the cars the Ministry had provided for them. She squeezed in with Fred, George and Ginny. The ride to Kings Cross was absolutely hilarious and the twins kept the girls amused with impressions of Percy.

"I feel bad we always make fun of Percy." Ginny said thoughtfully.

"Why? He's a prat." Fred pointed out.

"Yeah I suppose. But it could be worse!"

"Yeah Ginny? Give me one person who is more annoying than our beloved Percy." He challenged.

"That Cormac Mclaggan guy is pretty horrible." Ginny said automatically and Amelia burst out laughing at the thought of the absurd boy.

"He's a bit of a twat." She chuckled.

"A bit?" George raised his eyebrows. "He's a total twat."

"Okay fair enough." Amelia and the group reached Kings Cross station and hopped out of the car. They grabbed their luggage and headed for Platform 9 3/4. She ran through the barrier with Ginny and Mr and Mrs Weasley were waiting for them on the other side.

"Have a wonderful year, darling!" Mrs Weasley hugged her tightly.

"Thanks Mrs Weasley." Amelia kissed her on the cheek, gave Mr Weasley a hug and clambered on to the Hogwarts express. A strong feeling if elation overtook her as she went to find a compartment. She was finally going home and it felt incredible. She grinned like an idiot until she saw Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting together in a compartment with a man sleeping in the corner.

Amelia sat with them for a while, heard all about Harry blowing up his aunt, (which almost made her crack a rib) then left to see where her girls were at. After walking along the train for about five minutes she found Lavender and Parvati sitting with Seamus, Dean and Neville.

"Amelia!" Lavender squealed and hugged her. "You look so lovely!"

"Oh thanks!" She smiled and sat down across from Neville. "How have you guys been since I last saw you?"

Everyone answered at once and Amelia just sat there, drinking in their words. She so undeniably happy, sitting here with these beautiful people, on her way home.

"Did you hear about Sirius Black?" Dean asked enthusiastically.

Everyone nodded and Neville spoke up. "How do you suppose he did it?"

"I bet he killed the guards! And killed anyone else who tried to get in his way!" Seamus sounded beyond excited.

Parvati rolled her eyes. "That doesn't explain how he got off the island surrounded by water!"

"If the man is capable of killing than I think he can manage a swim." Dean said complacently.

"Not necessarily." Parvati continued. "Swimming across a stormy ocean is much more work than killing someone. And it's not like you have a wand either."

"Maybe he stole one!" Neville was practically bouncing out of his seat.

"From who?" Parvati laughed. "Nobody has wands up there!"

"Oh." He looked down at his knees, dejected.

"It's really a total mystery." Said Parvati.

"You say that like it's an answer to all of our questions!" Seamus argued.

"Maybe it is the answer!" She shot back.

Normally Amelia would have been in the absolute thick of this conversation but she was enjoying watching Parvati shut down the boys' idiotic suggestions. Parvati was quite clever and people often underestimated her. Which was part of the reason Amelia liked her so much, it was a subtle kind of cleverness which is really the best kind there is.

Just as Amelia thought to herself that nothing could make this moment any better, the train slowed to a stop.

"We can't be there yet!" Dean protested.

The train broke into murmurs which were suddenly silenced by an icy chill that choked the air around them. And Amelia saw a small lizard scuttle out from under her seat and out of the compartment door.