"Notice Me"

Rhea;

"Hey, Rhea!", "Aye girl, can I get your number?", "I don't even know, why she think she the sh-t".

I heard people talk, as I walked into Lakewood East High School. My girls and I run this school, from top to bottom. There's not one person who doesn't know us.

No. We're not a gang.

No. We're not a clique.

We just cool like that. I approached my locker, and as I was putting in the combination, a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who" His masculine voice rang in my ears.

Justin.

My boyfriend, the one that got lucky. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a cocky person, but have you seen me?A girl like me, is hard to come by. Tuh, he's lucky I'm giving him a chance to be in my life. But it's not all on me, he gives me my popularity... well a little bit of it. So I stick with him.

"Hm, I don't know. Trey Songz?" I playfully answered.

"Ha ha, very funny" He took his hands away from my face, and leaned against the locker beside of mine. I laughed a little, and began taking my books out my locker.

"You going to the club with me tonight, right?" Justin asked.

"Of course, Justin. It's our night to celebrate, so why wouldn't I?" I asked him, as I shut my locker back.

He shrugged.

"Aye, what up! What up! What up!" Brittany goofed, as she walked over to us, right along with her brother Daniel.

"Hey" I laughed a little, and hugged them both.

"Man, I'm getting too live tonight! Can't nobody tell me nothin'," Brittany cheesed. Brittany is my bestfriend, I love this girl to death! Plus she's a freaking party animal, and everybody needs one of those in their lives.

"I'm just chilling, I gotta' find me a baddy to leave with" Daniel stated, with a smirk on his face. Brittany rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, anyways. We gotta' go shopping immediately after school it out, okay?" Brittany insisted. I nodded.

"A'ight, see you at lunch" I smiled, and we hugged, then went our seperate ways.

Once I got to class, I took my seat in the middle row, in between my girls Audrey and Josleni, they dapped me up and we began conversating.

"Brittany, tell you we going to the mall after school?" Josleni questioned me.

"Yes, and I kno exactly want I want to wear" I replied with a smile.

"Good, and it better be cute. We can't be seen looking any kind of way" Audrey stated.

"Don't you think I know this? We about to tear this club up!" I semi-shouted. They laughed a little, right along with me.

"Girl, you are crazy!" Audrey shook her head.

"Ah, whatever". Class was a breeze, and it was soon time for second block.

"Aye girl!" Adreunna hugged me, as I walked into the class.

"Hey" I smiled, and hugged back.

"You going to the club tonight, right?" She asked.

"Of course" I replied, with a smile on my face. Y'all just don't know, I'm too hype about tonight! Wondering why? Because, everyone's celebrating Justin's fourth year in a row, of bringing Lakewood East High School a victory in varsity football. I guess with some people you could say he's a 'big shot'. Tuh, yeah whatever. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"You two, hush!" Mrs. Fellips barked at us.

"There's a nicer way too say that!" I shot at her.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me" I rolled my eyes.

"Detention, NOW!" She barked, at me.

"Whatever" I grabbed my bag, and left out the classroom. The h-ll she thought? Ha ha! I finally made it into the detention room, and Mr. Willis wasn't in.

Once again.

I slightly turned my head, and saw this guy, I've never seen him before. He was really cute though, cuter than Justin kind of cute. He was tall, light skin, pretty eyes, and his swag was on a hundred. I walked past him, to see if I would catch his attention.

Nope.

What? I always catch guys' attention. I sat down at a desk, in the back of the room. Still contemplating on why the heck he didn't notice me. Just then, the classroom door opened, and Natasha walked in, and she immediately noticed me.

"You too?" She chuckled.

"Yes! Mrs. Fellips, called herself trying to be rude" I rolled my eyes.

"Girl, Mr. Lee was tripping, and tried to take my phone. He almost got smacked across the forehead, I don't know what he thought this was" Natasha laughed a little. I could imagine it now, those two going back and fourth. She's always getting into it with Mr. Lee. I think Mr. Lee has a crush on her honestly, I mean he's only.. what?Twenty-five? I think he's been waiting on Natasha too turn eighteen. Ha ha! Let me shut up. Then this boy walked into the classroom, he was cute too. Just not as cute as the other boy. He was tall, brown skin, brown eyes, and braces. He walked up to the other guy, and dapped him up.

"Who are they?" I asked Natasha.

"Langston is the light skinned one, and Day Day is the one with the braces" Natasha replied.

"When did he get here?" I asked her.

"Like a couple days ago and he's already running things, he was sent to San Diego a while back, because he got into some trouble" Natasha shrugged.

"Oh" I replied with my eyes, still stuck on him. I had to get him to notice me.