"Things Change"

Brittany;

The girls and I all were sitting in Rhea's room, waiting on her to get here. I wonder where the hell she is, and I'm starting to get worried. I have a key to her and her brother's house, so that's how we got in. We heard the front door open, Rhea said bye to somebody, and her footsteps started creeping up the stairs.

Rhea was trying to sneak in.

Oh, I am so going to kick her a-s! Her bedroom door flew open, and she jumped back at the sight of us.

"Geez, you scared me!" She held her hand over her heart.

"Get in here," I tugged her by her arm into her room, and shut the door. Just in case her brother came home, he couldn't hear us. Because if he found out, he'd kill her!

"Where were you?" I asked her. She ignored my question, and peeked out the window, past her curtains, a small smirk crept across her face. The girls and I took a look, and saw Langston getting into his car.

"Rhea!" Audrey punched her arm.

"What?" She asked, rubbing her arm.

"You spent the night with him? Justin will kill you and him! Oh, don't forget about Lance" Sarah panicked. She's always been the one to point out the worse in all situation.

"No, because neither one of them are going to find out. Justin and I are over!" I sighed in relief, and plopped down on the bed. Thoughts of last night, came rushing through my mind.

"Please, do not tell me you and Langston had sex" A'Leena was about to kill Rhea.

"Fine, I won't tell you" Rhea replied.

"Rhea, are you crazy?What happened with you and Justin?" I asked her.

"I called him last night, and he was with another girl" Rhea replied.

"Aw, honey!" I rubbed her back.

"Look,don't be worried about me, things change" Rhea shrugged.

"What's gotten into you?" Natasha asked her, as Rhea got up and headed towards the bathroom.

"Besides Langston? Nothing," Rhea smirked. We all laughed a little, I through my carmex at her and missed, because she shut the door too quick. Well, she is right... things change.