"Cry Me A River"

Rhea;

I woke up, and noticed Langston wasn't at my bedside. Whatever...

Today I was gonna go hang out with Britt, I needed someone right now. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, took a shower, then got dressed.

"Good mowning, Whea!" Junior greeted me as I walked downstairs.

"Hey, baby," I replied hugging him.

I left him playing with his LEGO's, and walked into the kitchen. The smell of bacon filled the air, Langston is cooking.

"Hi," he quietly spoke.

"Hello," I replied.

"Where you going today?" He questioned me.

I rolled my eyes and retorted, "Like that's any of your business."

He didn't say anything else, just continued cooking. I didn't exactly mean to act like a bi*ch, but I still had thoughts about our little argument. I grabbed an apple, and walked out the front door.

"Whea, wait!" I heard Junior's little voice.

"Yes, Junior?" I asked as I got in the car, rolling my window down.

He then asked innocently, "Whewe are you going?"

"I'm gonna go talk to one of my friends, okay?"

He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I kissed his cheek and watched as he ran back to Langston who was standing outside. Langston gave me a sincere, sad look, but I drove off before I got caught in the moment.

- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Britt and I were sitting in down in Jamba Juice waiting for our drinks. She had barely said anything since I picked her up.

"Hey," I snapped at her.

She replied, "What?"

"How you been lately?You know, since-"

She cut me off, "I rather not talk about it."

I nodded and respected her wishes.. only for a few minutes.

"Come on, Britt. You know you can talk to me about anything," I reminded her.

She shook her head, and I knew something was really bugging her. I knew it had to with Craig, and I was gonna find out one way or another.

"Genette!" The cashier called.

I stood up to go get our drinks. I ordered Strawberry Nirvana, while Brittany ordered Mango-A-Go-Go.

I strolled back to our table, and sat down, then I began drinking my drink.

"Can you give me mine?" Britt sounded a little irritated.

I shook my head and grinned. "Not until you tell me what's up."

Her chin began shaking, like she was trying not to cry. Every time she blinked, a tear fell. I immediately put the drinks on the table and came to her side.

"What's wrong, tell me!" I sort of demanded.

That's when the tears all fell together.