"Dumb Decision"

Langston

After Brittany had sped off, Craig had went after her. Rhea and I walked back into the house, so I went into what is now J's room, and I realized that he was taking a nap. I walked out, and went into Rhea and I's room. She was sitting on the bed, reading some paper she had in her hand.

"Rhea, can we talk?" I asked her.

"Here" Rhea handed me the sheet of paper... wait, what!?

"You went again?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm pregnant Langston, and this time... I can have the baby" Rhea sighed. I smile crept across my face. I was about to kiss her, but she dodged it.

"I'm not sure if I wanna' keep it though.." Rhea ran her fingers through her hair.

"Wha- why?" I looked at her confused.

"Look, a child would be too much right now, we already have LJ now, we don't need another one" Rhea replied, as she was about to walk out the door. I grabbed her arm gently, and shut the door.

"You're not aborting my child... not again" I protested.

"Langston, stop bringing that up!" Rhea yelled at me.

"NO, I won't stop bringing it up! That was my child!" I yelled back. Rhea sighed, and ran her fingers through her hair, once again.

"You already have a son" Rhea shot at me.

"So!?" She was beginning to **** me off!

"Well Langston... it might sound selfish, and it might be a little bit crazy, but I wanted to be the first and only woman to have your kids. Because I'm the one you're marrying, NOT SEDORY!" Rhea screamed at me, her eyes had a soft glow in them.

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"You know what Langston... save ya' d*mn sorries, a'ight?! Because I've had enough of em', every time you screw up, you say you're 'sorry'. But sorry doesn't fix a heart-break does it?! I didn't think so!", "When I asked you who she was! You should have told me the truth, instead of lying to my face! You made me look like an idiot! No.. better yet! You should have told me when we first met that you had a d*mn son!" Rhea snapped at me, as tears continuously fell.

"Rhea, it's not always that easy!" I shot back.

"What? What's not easy?! Telling me you had a child, before dragging me through the d*mn mud?!" Rhea questioned me.

"Sedory was drunk, and I took advantage of her! I was only fourteen, I didn't know any better! Is that what you want to hear?! I missed two years of my sons life, because I made that dumba*s decision!" I confessed, and it felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I felt a tear drop from my eye, and Rhea's warm embrace, I laid my head in her shoulder, and let a few more fall. How could I be so stupid?