"Hosanna"

The Next Morning

Brittany;

The crew, momma' higgins, Langston's dad, and Rhea's mom had all finally pulled up at the church house, and I was helping Rhea take the twins out the car seats.

"You think they'll ask us to sing today?" I asked.

"I don't know, we haven't been here in years" Rhea sighed, as she held Alexandria.

"I know right" I replied, and handed Alexander to Langston, who looked more drained than ever. We walked into the church, and got some stares from people, some were shocked. We sat down in the back two rows, because we didn't want to disturb anyone.

"It looks like we have some very special guests this morning..." Pastor Dill smiled at Rhea, her mom, and I. Everyone looked back and smiled at us. I'm glad they didn't do anything else when they saw my belly.

"Y'all remember when they used to sing for us?" Pastor asked everyone. The church cheered.

"You mind giving us a song?" Pastor asked us. We looked at each other for reassurance.

"I don't know, Rhea, it's been so long.. Plus, I am barely an adult and pregnant," I whispered.

"Girl, forget everyone's opinions. Remember, God don't like ugly, so they can take the ugly remarks somewhere else." I giggled and nodded.

"Hosanna?" Rhea asked her mom and I. I nodded, and so did her mom. Rhea handed Alexandria to A'Leena. We walked up the aisle, and took the mics.

"Hosanna" I whispered to the drummer. He smiled, and nodded. They began playing the song, and Rhea's mom started the song off and Rhea and I joined in.

"The angels bow down at the thought of you. The darkness gives way to the light for you. The price that you paid gives us life brand new. Hosanna forever we worship you, Hosanna forever we worship you" We all sang together. That's when the choir joined in.

"For you are the joy that my soul longs for. The lamb that was slain for my sins and the one I adore. King of kings. Ruler of everything. Hosanna forever we worship you, Hosanna forever we worship you" I looked out and saw everyone in the church dancing, and singing along, some people were shouting.

After Church: Momma' Higgins house

"You hear you mommy singing today?" I asked in my mushy voice to baby Alexander. He made a spit sound, and bubbles began forming in his mouth, as a smile formed on his face, which only meant he was laughing a little.

"You did good mommy" Junior smiled at Rhea, and sat on her lap. He's been calling Rhea mommy, for a few months now. Since he hasn't seen Sedory in the longest, what it's been... four months? Not one visit from Sedory. But I think they're so close because Rhea went through the same thing as a child, no mother around. I just pray Langston doesn't get killed. I looked over and saw Langston and his dad bonding. Which warmed my heart, because Langston would always talk about how he was ready for his father to get out of prison.

"Thanks baby" Rhea smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"Brittany, I'm nervous" Rhea sighed.

"For what?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Langston and I are getting married in three weeks, and I still haven't asked his father to walk me down the aisle" She confessed.

"Well, of course I will" Langston's dad popped up out of no where. Rhea nearly jumped out of her skin. I bet Langston set it up for her. He's so sweet.

"Grandpa" Junior reached his arms out to 'Joe', well that's what they call Langston's father anyways. Joe picked him up, and carried him to the kitchen.

"You know what you want on your plate?" Craig came out of no where and asked me.

"Uh, it doesn't matter... I guess" I slightly shrugged, I was kind of confused on why he was asking me. But Tool wasn't here to fix my plate, so I took the offer. Coincidentally Jessica... Craig's new gold digging hussy of a girlfriend wasn't either.

"I think something's up" Rhea stated.

"Maybe Alexandria pooped" I shrugged, she glared at me.

"Motherly instincts might be kicking in" I joked.

"No, the fact the Jessica and Tool left at the same time!" Rhea rolled her eyes.

"It's not even like that" I defended him.

"Girl please, that sh*t don't just happen... especially not with Tool's a*s" Audrey jumped in the conversation.

"Look,can y'all but out?" I started getting feisty.

"We're just trying to help you out!" Audreanna defended Audrey.

"Well I don't need it" I sighed, and sat back on the couch.

I may have been a bi*ch, but they always throwing Tool under the bus. He's my man, and I would like for them to be a little supportive... Gosh, people change.