"Kiss The Girl"

Julian;

"Hello?" Audreanna answered her phone.

I breathing became heavy. Is this how Langston feels around Rhea?

"Uh, uhm... Audreanna we need to talk" I replied.

"Uhm, okay? Where do you want to meet?" She asked.

"I'm gonna' come pick you up in few, that cool?" I questioned her.

"Yeah, that's fine" She agreed, and we hung up. I went to take a shower, that's when the doorbell rang.

"Yo... Sedory?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, uh-have you heard from Langston?" Sedory asked me.

"Nah," I lied. Sh*t is about to get real, and I don't want any part of it.

"Oh, okay... well can you tell him I need to talk to him about Jr?" Sedory asked me, she looked like she was worried.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Thanks" She lightly smiled, and walked away.

"Gah, ****" I shook my head. I grabbed my phone from the living room, and called Langston.

"Yo?" He answered the phone.

"Sedory came by here, she said she needed to talk to you about ya' son" I informed him.

"Sh*t, a'ight" Langston sighed.

"Better hope Rhea don't catch yo a*s, she gon' f*ck you UP!" I advised him.

"Doubt it, but I'm out bro" Langston hung up. I finally got to take a shower, and get dressed. I grabbed my car keys, and headed off to Audreanna's house. She came out the house, and hopped in the car.

"Hey" She smiled.

"Hey" I smiled back. I began to get nervous, and drove off.

"So, what did you need to talk to me about?" She asked me.

"Have you ever had feelings for me?" I questioned her, in one breathe. I've never been this nervous before, what the heck!?

"Uh, kinda'... why?" She looked confused.

"I was wondering if-"

"No, I know how you do these females, and I refuse to be a victim" Audreanna cut me off.

"But it's not like that with you... I promise" I replied.

"How do you know you're not lying?" She asked.

"I don't know.. just trust me" I shrugged.

"Tuh, mhm" Audreanna rolled her eyes.

"Look, I'm serious... I'm ready to settle down if you are..." I looked her dead in the eyes, as we came to a stop light.

"But-" I don't know what came over me, but I cut her off with a kiss.

Honk, Honk

I broke the kiss, and realized that the light had turned green. Audreanna smiled at me, and I pulled off. Yes! I finally got her.