"Hes Mine"

A Couple Days Later

Rhea;

I decided to go talk to this 'Juicy' chic, since I haven't resolved my issue with her yet, and it's been a month. I pulled up at the park, and got out the car. I walked over to the tables, and spotted her sitting at a table alone. I didn't say 'hello', I just sat down in front of her.

"Look, I think it's time we got this straight... I don't know what you and Langston have going on, and at the moment I really don't care. Just know when you go in that house, from top to bottom all that sh*t is still mine... those kids, and that man. So you go run around, and do whatever you want too, be 'Hook Gangs H*e' whatever, but please believe... when I'm back in that house... ya' a*s better not step foot back in there, and stay the hell away from my children" I immediately set her straight. She scoffed, and put a smirk on her face.

"Oh honey, from my understanding, your a*s isn't coming back. So, whatever you 'own' in there, will be gone soon, and I will take the thrown, okay? So, uh honey-baby-sweet heart... don't put yourself too high up on a pedestal. Because you know what they say... the higher you are... that harder the fall" She smarted off. Tuh, the audacity of this b****!

"Ha ha, um baby girl. Have you had a reality check lately? You're the sideline, that's all you'll ever be. I mean, who's the one who had got the engagement ring? Oh yeah... that's me. Ha ha! So, tonight, when you go over there. I want you to ask him, who gave him two children, and who's the one he was going to marry... then you'll realize who's running sh*t around there" I retorted.

"Yes, there goes that key word... was. You not main b****anymore sweetie!" She replied.

"I'm sorry that you seem to be confused, because I can clearly remember him calling you nothing but something to f*ck with... I mean, I might've misunderstood. But it seems that Julian and Day Day have even claimed f*cking you! Ha ha, honey.. Langston doesn't have one speck of respect for you. Come on... you're a stripper, you get on your knees for chump change b**** you ain't sh*t, and you never will be to him. So tonight, I want you to go get ya' toothbrush, ya' sweater, and ya' hooker heels" I smarted off.

"What makes you think it's that easy?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Langston begged me to take him back. He'd do anything to get me back in that house. So all I have to do is make a quick visit, and your 'reign' is over. It's done. So if you don't want your feelings hurt I suggest you do as I say, or sh*t can get real, and trust you don't want problems with me. I'm crazy b****" I got up, and walked off. The hell did she think this was!?

I hopped out the car, and drove off to Langston's house. When I pulled up I saw that Day Day and Julian's cars were parked in the driveway. I grabbed my suitcase and duffle bag out the trunk. Hey! Don't look at me like that! I have kids to worry about, and if moving back in and trying to make things better helps my family... then so be it. I'll just have to try and cope. I walked up the steps and unlocked the front door, yes I still have a house key.

"What are you doing here?" Julian raised his eyebrow at me, noticing my bags. He had a slight grin on his face. Like it was a miracle or something.

"Shut up, and take these upstairs..." I handed him my bags. I walked into the living room, and the smell of liquor and weed hit my nose.

"N*gga, I know you ain't been getting f*cked up around my kids!" I hit Langston in the back of the head. He looked up at me, like he was confused.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Wheaaaa!" Junior ran over to me and held my leg tight.

"Hey baby" I kissed his cheek.

"What you here for, I thought you weren't coming to pick up the kids until Friday?" Langston asked. I gave him the 'serious face'.

"Don't ask me questions n*gga" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"You got anymore bags?" Day Day asked, walking into the living room.

"No" I replied.

"Bags? Wait you moving back in?" Langston wondered.

"Don't get happy n*gga, I'm doing this for my kids.." I replied, picking up a sleeping Alexander.

"Oh" He sighed.

"Mhm" I stated, grabbing Alexandria while she was sleeping also, and taking them upstairs into their room. I placed Alexandria in her pink crib, and Alex in his blue one. I walked out the room leaving the door open, just in case they started crying. I went back down the stairs, and started picking up their toys, and Juniors.

"Has Junior been the one watching the kids!?" I snapped at Langston, throwing the toys on his lap.

"No" Langston simply replied. I shook my head, and walked past him and into the kitchen. I noticed that the hole I punched into the wall was still there.

"Why didn't you get rid of this!?" I yelled into the living room.

"Didn't have time!" Langston yelled back.

"Cause you was f*cking that b****" I mumbled.

"I heard that" Julian joked.

"Shut up Julian" I replied. I grabbed an orange juice, and walked up the stairs, I changed into some of Langston's sweats and my white beater. I went through the drawers and took all of 'Juicys' stuff and put it in a grocery bag. Tuh, that b**** thought I was playing. I crawled into the bed, and dozed off.

A Couple Hours Later

I woke up to the sound of another female's voice.

'Juicy'.

I grabbed the grocery bag with her stuff in it, and took it down the stairs. I walked into the living room, and saw her sitting on the couch beside of Langston, trying to get him to pay attention to her.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat, catching both of their attention. I plopped the bag on her lap, and pointed towards the door.

"You thought I was playing? Aha!" I chuckled. She scoffed, rolled her eyes, and got up.

"You seriously, choosing her over me?" She raised her eyebrow at Langston.

"Yeah..." Langston said in a smart tone, giving her the 'duh look'. I smirked, and watched as she walked towards the door. I opened the door for her, and she just looked at me.

"Don't think you cute" She smarted off.

"B**** stay away from my house" I slammed the door in her face. She must've thought I was joking when I said he's mine.